Assistance Required (Please)

Chorale__

Good morning my fellow Lord of the Craft gamers. I am looking for some advice with regards to my Minecraft launcher. Reddit and other forums are of no use, so I will come to y'all!💟

I have been trying repeatedly to launch the game over the past couple of hours and have read the log files, it appears that my mods are all malfunctioning or something. So, I took them all out of the folder and moved them to the desktop and the game launches fine. I tried to individually move all of them back into the folder and launch the game to see which mod was causing the issue, but it keeps crashing nonetheless. I have reinstalled the launcher, and reinstalled forge. Optifine was the biggest offender in the log files, so I just deleted that one. The latest.log file is literally not telling me a singular mod that is malfunctioning and causing the game to crash.

I guess the better question is, are there any other launchers or something that could make my life a little easier? I keep the following forge mods in my folder:

-Optifine

-Inventory Tweaks (for inventory and chest sorting)

-Inventory HUD

-BetterPvP

-Xaero's Minimap (player tracking is turned off dw)

I have considered options such as the Lunar and Badlion Client's but they don't seem to have all of the features that I am looking for in terms of which mods are provided.

Thank you very much for any help provided!

Spoiler

@ Forum Moderators, I think I got the subforum right.. not sure

If you don't wish to post publicly you can message me privately via the forums or with the Discord provided on my profile

it's the hacked client causing these issues :(

In reality, not much to be done if we don't have the logs itself 

It is possible that one or more of the mods you installed are for fabric and you need to get the forge version instead

I do believe you can get all the mods you need with a fabric build, so trying that might help (though you will need optifabric for optifine and fabric combo)

1 minute ago, FlemishSupremacy said:

it's the hacked client causing these issues :(

In reality, not much to be done if we don't have the logs itself 

It is possible that one or more of the mods you installed are for fabric and you need to get the forge version instead

I do believe you can get all the mods you need with a fabric build, so trying that might help (though you will need optifabric for optifine and fabric combo)

Very possible. A month or so ago I installed a bunch of mods like Replay Mod and media stuff, but they haven't caused issues since it's a separate installation from my forge installation. For the time being I've just moved all of those mods to my desktop while I try to figure out what's going on

Thank you for the response o.0

Use a MCLauncher -- like MultiMC or ATLauncher. I, myself, use ATLauncher due to the feature that you can install premade modpacks already;

01f2c62dbf43001795ef698b49b25c12.png

Click on 'PACKS', then 'MODRINTH' so you can select whatever you want. Also, I'd recommend IRIS + SODIUM rather than Optifine, it tends to be far better and it's open-source!