[✗] [Magic Lore] Witch Doctors, Shamans of Malediction

ClassyDryad

6 hours ago, Warwick Hans said:

If you are reading this, my name is Warwick Hans and I am from Melbourne, Australia. The public should know that I wasn't paid to post this. 

I've been through hell and back until i was introduced to this Spiritual Father called Odumodu Spiritual Temple, I cannot start stating my problems here, but I am happy to say to the world that I am free from it all. I vowed to the priest I will share my testimony, there is no shame in doing sharing.

To you reading this, what are you going through? Do you think it is not normal for such to be happening in your life? Are you having doubts as to what to do next or what steps to take next? Odumodu Spiritual Temple is the solution to all those problems. You can contact Oduma Spiritual via email: - [email protected]

State your problems and see them solved. sometimes, we need a spiritual touch to make things work in our favor.

Solve that problem today and don't wait for another day.

warwick hans this is a lore page for minecraft roleplay magic i dont think anyone actually believes in it

23 hours ago, creamynoteblock said:

warwick hans this is a lore page for minecraft roleplay magic i dont think anyone actually believes in it

a fragment of the real exists in every fantasy,

a fragment of the dream exists in every reality.

You can contact Oduma Spiritual via email: - [email protected]

contact today

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.