The Knight No More [PK]

NLThomas

Jakob Dimitrey of Ghaestenwald

lyMbta0y6OQMDTi4AG3nl0POEuFohZyOGo8_LdvSrFiw97WPYqNtlKPn2XktAFJsYPuWv8fWAh3BMeMltt7pl1hfu6zNbW1Z4GamKstj1TNkIVRDKNESqlw8LIID3M2bCKYDwpjLfDxk4nwuPYVQ0Q

Ser Jakob Dimitrey “Ivansbane” Morovar, Duke Consort of Baranya

“Klara Elizaveta… my dearest wife. Oh how much ea miss the days when we were young.”

Ever since his youth did the young Jakob desire to become a Knight, much like his mother before him. Such a wish only was set in stone when he met the Princess Klara Elizaveta. So he did become a Squire at a young age. Proving himself rather capable in the field of combat and the true meaning of being a Knight. Gaining approval of the King, Sigismund the Third, to marry the Princess and eventually becoming a Knight. Serving with full dedication to the crown. A mundane life of a Knight in the end but he was content. Content with his wife. Teaching his Squire, Cirilla. A life full of trials, choices, treason and plot yet his dedication was always at the front.

And so, as every good thing does, it came to a swift end. No grand battle to defend the King. Not to defend his way he so dearly loves. No… he did far away from home in foreign lands. There were none who would know how he truly died, yet dying in his armor nonetheless.

The end of a journey. Betrayed as he had often been through his life. Betrayed for his beliefs, his ideals. Betrayed for the thing he was to be proud of.

A Knight.

Spoiler

The end of the road of my second Haense character, and loved it much like my first one. 

While I did not get to play as much on Jakob as I would have wanted to, and certainly would have loved to made him more "Special", I enjoyed what I got to do. Thanks to everyone who made this such a memorable character. 

"They say he ignored GOTT's call for him to murder his wife... he'll rot in the Void for that..." Tylos III muttered towards his previous acolyte Hector, who was now doomed to fill his glass with Reinmaren ale forevermore in the skies.

"Ser Jakob Morovar" Ser Sebastien smiled. "Say what you will, but he was dedicated and loyal."

John Aurelian regardless of thier past and what was a friendship in thier youth would welcome the Knight

Klara Elizaveta stared out across the fields blankly. She was waiting, after all. Twirling her wedding band around her finger, the aged woman let a hoarse scream leave her lips. Brittle knees crashed against wood floors and she wailed. 

What had she been waiting for, again? 

After all this time, perhaps it was simply... the end. 

Dame Cirilla of Karosgrad had her hand move through his hair as the body was laying in the clinic, eyes looking over the body "May GOD keep you safe and well, Ser Jakob. Thankyou for everything" Were the last words she said to the knight.