6th Waldenic Diet, 1st session, 24th of Grand Harvest 1919

MadOne

SIXTH WALDENIC DIET

Sechste Waldentag

zghT8xMTjOs70wSBNFvH3mEKonTdZ0PqKO8HxcDu6ckT7B9XzENgKuzM-l_y7TohJPOTJUaelXJ6W9VLhiRbdh2FgFMNzPfl0cDhjHvMKHFgG7Lt-YTg7R9ylDpSmBMOUA8EvjPCKSCRLbO7MH7oUPc

Issued by the

LORD VANDALORE

On this 24th day of the Grand Harvest of 1919

o4IjJbVDELWBIO_X6Je5o4ZV8PujEl0NgNVOJNBvvvv3NCBbrIGQL3EtTNrobU8DosxsoVJQZc3XgT4LsuqfES0HefUSs2SKc-bf_-wTWarTchhOMxJQKIPxxjwSuPymhedM8-JdhAq20Gql0mVFip8

MOTIONS

ANTRÄGE

ELECTION OF THE LORD VANDALORE AND MARGRAVE OF VANDERFELL

Vote: Appointment of BRANDT BARCLAY as the Lord Vandalore and Margrave of Vanderfell.

AWARDING OF A TORSE TO OTTOMAR VON ALSTREIM AND AWARDING OF THE FERRUM CROSS TO COSIMA VON AUGUSTEN

o4IjJbVDELWBIO_X6Je5o4ZV8PujEl0NgNVOJNBvvvv3NCBbrIGQL3EtTNrobU8DosxsoVJQZc3XgT4LsuqfES0HefUSs2SKc-bf_-wTWarTchhOMxJQKIPxxjwSuPymhedM8-JdhAq20Gql0mVFip8

ELECTION OF THE LORD VANDALORE AND MARGRAVE OF VANDERFELL

On the 24th of the Grand Harvest, 1919, the Sixth Waldenic Diet convened on the matter of electing the supreme cultural head and protector of the Waldenic peoples. By convention established at the First Waldenic Diet, the electee was to assume the honors of Lord Vandalore and Margrave of Vanderfell and Presidency of the reconvened Diet. 

BRANDT BARCLAY received a nomination from the Electorate of EINMONT, represented by KARL von THEONUS. 

No other than Lord Brandt received a nomination, nor did any of the other Electorates express their desire to be nominated for the time being. Thus the appointment of BRANDT BARCLAY as the Lord Vandalore and Margrave of Vanderfell was put to a vote of the Diet forthwith.

VOTE: APPOINTMENT OF BRANDT BARCLAY AS THE LORD VANDALORE AND MARGRAVE OF VANDERFELL

JA

Reinmar-Sutica

Velen

Merryweather-Alstreim

Hohengarten

Einmont

ABWESEND

Bishop-Ostervik

Arentania

The Electorate of Minitz abstained.

The vote passed.

Brandt Barclay was elected as the 13th Lord Vandalore and Margrave of Vanderfell.

VOTE: AWARDING OF A TORSE TO OTTOMAR VON ALSTREIM AND AWARDING OF THE FERRUM CROSS TO COSIMA VON AUGUSTEN

Upon ascension, the LORD VANDALORE proposed that the Diet award OTTOMAR von ALSTREIM a knightly torse, after he renewed his oaths to upkeep the Vander Code, to commend the former's effort as Vandalore-Emeritus in the upkeep of Waldenian culture and rites. The LORD VANDALORE further proposed awarding COSIMA von AUGUSTEN the Ferrum Cross for the upkeep of Waldenian customs in Hohengarten.

JA

Reinmar-Sutica

Velen

Merryweather-Alstreim

Hohengarten

Einmont

Minitz

ABWESEND

Bishop-Ostervik

Arentania

The vote passed unanimously. Lord OTTOMAR von ALSTREIM was awarded a torse, and Lady COSIMA von AUGUSTEN was awarded the ferrum cross.

THE PROMISE OF A NEW LORD VANDALORE

To my Waldenic Brethren,

On this 24th day of the Grand Harvest,  I, Herzog Brandt of Minitz, have been bestowed the hallowed title of Lord Vandalore by the esteemed Waldenic Diet. I stand before you with a fire in my heart, fuelled by a passion for our beloved land and its people. Mark my words, for I shall make you my solemn promise.

My first promise onto you is that I shall not rest until the Church of Canon blossoms with the inclusion of the Vanders. Our faith, steeped in the ancient traditions of Waldenia, shall flourish in Orthodoxy within the sacred institution. For this end, I have already begun to endeavour; A Waldenic prayer book, penned by my own hand, shall be unveiled to the masses, ensuring that our sacred ancestors advocate for us before the throne of Gott, ensuring that our sacred customs and rites are honoured as they ought to be.

Furthermore, our Waldenic culture and customs shall be preserved and cherished like the way of Ottomar von Alstreim. I shall institute a weekly Waldenic diet, where the Electorates shall be tasked with upholding our proud traditions and reporting back to the diet. Let no Waldenic custom fade into obscurity, for our heritage must be protected with unwavering vigilance.

But it is not just about tradition, my brethren! I promise you a future of prosperity, stability, and happiness. Together, we shall forge a new dawn, in which Waldenic people flourish and thrive. Growth of our lands, social harmony, and justice for all shall be our guiding principles, informed by the Vander Code. Let us build our customs as ones that stand strong and proud, a beacon of pride for both our ancestors, and our descendants!

As I take up this mantle of leadership, I call upon you, my brethren of Waldenia, to stand with me and hear me now; Let us march forward, side by side, with swords of determination and shields of unity. Let our passion for the path of our Exalted burn bright, igniting a flame that shall never be extinguished!

I am honoured and humbled by the trust you have placed in me as your Lord Vandalore. With your support and commitment, we shall bring about a new era. So let the fire of our heart enflame our good thoughts and deeds, and let us together inscribe our names in the annals of Waldenic history as the rightful inheritors of our forefathers' name.

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET.

Issued and proclaimed in the name of the Waldenian People,

Ausgestellt und verkündet im Namen des Waldenischen Volkes,

Brandt.png

LORD VANDALORE

hahcOp9zPGFZ1fMIh9tHyVNL636p7SS2sGKdMIxl0rImtY8aV6OPjXlRXzHqAGsG5gh5QJrcwA1cUYY9moFRPc2KT9LihutYIq4yrHtZIxC65PklW74rouN7ZVHTr8s85r1DeR1lX0SFd7ZA4ykgIvg

Robert read and smiles, "I love Waldenia."

The Elector of Einmont smiled as he skimmed over the publication of the Diet's latest session. "Gutte man the Bosnan. He will will serve the Waldenian people well as Lord Vandalore." he said to himself, then placing the missive away neatly into a drawer.

Myrios perused the notice, smiling as he read the contents. 

Long in his search for the unknown frozen wastes of Siberia that the children and women of Tetsugawa were being sent to while under the occupation of the Iron River, the black swordsman receives news of Brandt Barclay's elevation to Lord Vandalore. That night before his bonfire, he receives a vision of a third Waldenia and smiled for his far away friends.

Konstantin von Augusten's heart would be filled with cultural pride upon reading the Lord Vandalore's speech.
"Long live Waldenia und our Lord Vandalore."

Ottomar von Alstreim returned to Corwinsburg as a content man following the held elections and subsequent session of the Sixth Waldenic Diet, glad to know that with Brandt Barclay's ascension as Lord Vandalore the Waldenian culture, the Waldenian people and their many traditions were in good hands, if not outright the best. 

A young woman nods as word of the election and what became of Brandt Barclay reaches her port.
Memories of the once young, stubborn boy littered her mind- Remembering his promise of protecting his people.
 Then, 
Cordelia smiled.