The Final Quest of Dame Giovanna and Ser Jakob

The Final Quest of Dame Giovanna and Ser Jakob

1st of Tov and Yermey, 472 E.S.

6bFN-kk8tkJS0yPNALIeXf2KqdJOpzdEUUUNfofMRXkcw6ndllz1i_iHj5_rexBWMzI192ktSdod-U9wSdYd8lZbZM_9PjBeT-UPJUVraM3pZvH5YXFXqQWJH-JFkt_gzz8rA9Vxx-a1zZB9CZsiCvQTAcOygx4ebv5uDKXL13k5PVXbHXJeia1_29jmXEobomg0RqOGY7_xpuHYqG-UMH77bm0DxUVCoS8F6qDl2xVaMyyQ4g1x34ORJ7vpN3FqCJdciQNGVUj6VpXv72H0KcJePfWWcd_wgdnTTpndQSto_c

6bFN-kk8tkJS0yPNALIeXf2KqdJOpzdEUUUNfofMRXkcw6ndllz1i_iHj5_rexBWMzI192ktSdod-U9wSdYd8lZbZM_9PjBeT-UPJUVraM3pZvH5YXFXqQWJH-JFkt_gzz8rA9Vxx-a1zZB9CZsiCvQ

It pains me to announce that two of my knights have departed from the Order of the Crows. Dame Giovanna ‘Serpantsbane’ and Ser Jakob ‘Ivansbane’ both defended the Kingdom with honor and valor. Dame Giovanna and I squired underneath the same mentor, Ser Walton, it pains me to see her and Ser Jakob leave us so soon, but nevertheless, I am proud of the service they have given to the kingdom. 

This however, is not the end of their knighthood. Now they will embark on their greatest test yet, their greatest adventure. It is one for which there is no return until it is our time to join them. I, Ser Vladimir ‘Hothand’, permit both of these knights to embark on their final quest. May Godan bless them both and may they find success on their trial. 

I await the day we meet again so you can tell me of your successes.

Signed,

Ser Vladimir ‘Hothand’

Knight Paramount