(New Player) Monster Hunter looking for work.

TheArostell

How do you do, the names Valamir. Are YOU having problems with those pesky Darkspawn? Look no further, whether its some pesky spirits ruining your dinner or an undead who came back to prove his undying love for his mate. You pay me, I kill it. Its so simple i refuse to ask for reasons. Even those daylight despising blood suckers don't stand a chance when Valimir shows of his swords dance! So what do you say? Finally ready to be free of Darkspawn, I Valamir shall tend to the deed!

A letter is sent to Valamir.

"Hello,

I would like to employ you.

Signed,

Georg of Haense."

A letter sealed with a burning eye is delivered by a small pigmy dragon. 

Most honourable hunter Valamir, 

I am what the descendant races title a "Dark-spawn". They know me as a nephilim; an Azdrazi. Born under a holy-and-accursed mountain of fire and having existed on the mortal plane for nigh 800 years, I find myself immortal and bored. As I am currently indisposed, one of my disciples is carefully writing this message by translating the wind flowing through my stone lips. That said, I will pay you to hunt me. I am certain that you will prove a most admirable adversary, and pray to the solitary God that our animosity will prove long, exciting, and tragic in the ways of the dramas as they were written when I was yet young. 

Yours truly, 

The An-Gho 

On 4/19/2023 at 8:32 AM, Jentos said:

I find myself immortal and bored. As I am currently indisposed, one of my disciples is carefully writing this message by translating the wind flowing through my stone lips. That said, I will pay you to hunt me.

Spoiler

Inconceivably Based

The High Flock of the Band of the Crossed Claw sends out a letter in hopes of contacting a fellow hunter.

a childish letter arrived to the promising hunter crumbled and in poor condition it read as follows

“You man thing challenge the GREAT GREAT DAAL? Me would like to see you try take my shines loot and my life. No man thing can ever dare to do that that.

with spite and hate, DAAL THE GREAT GREAT”