beetle

rose_1.png

Spoiler

norland_title_stuff_6.png

ISSUED BY PRINCESS ROSALIND KATYA

ON THE 9TH OF THE MALIN’S WELCOME, S.A. 126

leaves_border.png

TO OUR PEOPLE,

During recent times, our world has been full of bitterness, hatred, and rage. However, we should not forget the good within our realm and each other. I’ve gone around the lands of Norland, asking our citizens who they thought should deserve recognition this year.

As I went throughout, one name kept being mentioned. This person was considered fearless, reliable, and sympathetic despite everything they have gone through. They reach out to others within our community, they go out of their way to ensure our safety even if it means risking themselves to danger, and have been an excellent role model to the younger Norlanders.

And I completely agree with the statements above, this person is truly a good one. 

Thank you for everything,

norlandflower.png

@simpleglitchbro

THE CELEBRATION

We shall gather ourselves at the end of the year within Ironguard, praising and recognizing Mister Grimm as an honorary citizen of Norland. There will be games, dances, and a big feast to end the night. He shall also be 'crowned' by I, creating a circlet of notability. Everyone is welcomed to join us.

leaves_border.png

SIGNED,

Her Royal Highness, Rosalind Katya Freysson Ruric, Princess of Norland, 

Lady Chamberlain of the Kingdom of Norland 

love-boy.png

image_8.png

Spoiler

OOC:

Ironguard @ 6pm EST / 3pm PST / 11pm BST

Sunday, April 30th

Nae'rana Drakon wonders who the **** Grimm is, but makes plans to show up to the celebrations anyways.

The Carrot King thinks Grimm will be late to his own celebration.

The Norland King makes preparations to make preparations to prepare to show up.

The Shogging King grins deviously.

In the basement distillery of Ironguard, Grimm reads over the document, giving it multiple looks over. He questions whether there may be a 'Jim Hathaway-Stormcloud' or something and they messed up, but decides to figure this out later. "Well..." he glances over to his messy workstation, strewn with vials used for his brews. He takes a brief moment to consider his sleep schedule, or lack thereof. "...Shit. Guess you were right, guys. I actually ended up good for something after all." he mutters quiet thanks to a family long-gone.

Knox, sitting in his elf-cave within Ironguard reads the parchment. "Hopefully he'll be alive to claim it" he chuckles, thinking of Orin.

Liam cannot read

Leon gives a smile in his room and lets out a small sigh. A thoughtful break from what happened to the poor bear...

Spoiler

IMG_1088.jpg