The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

Are you an active member? Yes

How long are you on per week? Depends but ALOT (20+ hours)

Have you been on our TS channel yet? Yes

What is your timezone? Australia Qld (EST +10)

Have you visited the base? Yer

Are you interested in more missions being given out? Hmm dosent really bother me wanderer gives me enough to do any way =3

ATTENTION ALL LOST ONES: I am going to be away for a while so i am handing temorary leadershop over to our second in comand Lost Apostle. You will obey his orders and will obey without hesitation. Good luck and make the undead pay for bringing their corruption into this world.

Kiltieh

CaliMkali

Accepted,

Get on Teamspeak ASAP if you do not know how to use it then Google about teamspeak

Server Ip information for teamspeak = ts.lordofthecraft.net

Looks for Wanderer, Or Apostle On teamspeak!!!!!

How do I reply to the guy who keeps asking me if i still want to join the lost ones in game

ps sorry for all the questions

Btw I still do want to join

om_bananas I placed a denial report to you because you did not respond after countless attempts but now that you have stated you did not know how to reply I am pulling out the denial report.

To respond to a message you type /r (then type out message)

Sincerely,

Apostle

§

I think I might have yawned reading your rules :P but good luck anyways, I guess.

Are you an active member? Yes

How long are you on per week? only week ends

Have you been on our TS channel yet? Yes

What is your timezone? North Wester Time

Have you visited the base?no will go tonight

Are you interested in more missions being given out?yes

Attention lost ones...It is with a deep regret that i inform you all of this tragic event...our beloved leader. lost-One Guardian FrozenBlade is dead. He was killed like with a golden blade by my hand just like destiny fortold. During dusk he took me out into the north lands and handed me the golden sword. He told me to kill him and i said no. But eventually he convinced me and i drove the golden sword through his chest. He lay in the snow his blood turning the white land red. He looked up at me with sorrow in his eyes. my final words to him were "It has been an Honour sir". I then drove the blade into his heart and he died.

It was a cold day when Lost-One-Guardian FrozenBlade lead his 3rd in command up into the north. He told his officer that his days were numbered and that as fortold in the prophecies he was the one who had to kill him with the golden blade. Frozenblade past the golden sword to his fellow officer and told him of the dark times ahead. Then when the officer was told of the prophecy he refused to believe it. It took almost all day to convince him but the time had come. It was dusk and frozenblade stood in the snow with his freind ready to die, he opened his arms and said farewell goodluck in the coming times. Calinder was a great freind of his, He stood with the golden sword in hand and drove it through FrozenBlades chest.

Frozenblade lay in the snow, his blood turning the pristine white snow red. The final words that calinder said to frozenblade were "It has been an Honour sir" and with that he drove the blade into frozenblades heart and sat there in the snow thinking of what he had just done.

FrozenBlade or otherwise known as Callum to close freinds will RIP.

Callum I am ashamed of you, Under these circumstances I refuse to accept leadership since you cowardly left the guild like a pansy.

I will form my own group, those of you who would like to join me send me a message via forums.

*A scroll is tacted on the front door of "Wandering Retreat" in the Lost One village*

Hello my brothers, with our leader gone I see no reason for me to be here, He has left us shamefully and took a cowards way out. The name The Lost One's have been shamed, I will have no part of it, if any are in need perform a whistle you all know and my bird will come, place a scroll on him and I will recive it but for now....... Farewell I shall return to my wandering ways.

Callum I am ashamed of you, Under these circumstances I refuse to accept leadership since you cowardly left the guild like a pansy.

I will form my own group, those of you who would like to join me send me a message via forums.

*A scroll is tacted on the front door of "Wandering Retreat" in the Lost One village*

Hello my brothers, with our leader gone I see no reason for me to be here, He has left us shamefully and took a cowards way out. The name The Lost One's have been shamed, I will have no part of it, if any are in need perform a whistle you all know and my bird will come, place a scroll on him and I will recive it but for now....... Farewell I shall return to my wandering ways.

Really?? I told you a few weeks ago about this and my plans and you even said you were fine with it. What has changed since then i have no idea but if you think i ashamed the guild then you are poorly mistaken!. Since you seem to have forgotten what i told you back then i will retell it here. I said that i was going to kill my character off because he was starting to get boring and i did not like the way my character was established. You were all fine with this back then. If you wish to leave the guild then fine do so but do not say that i ashamed the guild.

Attention all lost ones: If you wish to take up leader then tell me and make a new forum post. If you wish to join wanderer then do so. It is up to you what you choose to do.

Farewell and hopefully my new character meets you all in the land of aegis

Roleplaying Name: Noku

Minecraft Name: calvinnok

Your fighting experience: Attacked by an Undead(luckily escaped) once, Killed an Undead once

How long you have played Minecraft: 5 months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: 4 weeks

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: As I mensioned, I was once attacked by an Undead and don't want the others face the same danger.

Your Background/History (post a link): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/23386-calvinnoks-4th-application/page__p__107112__hl__calvinnok__fromsearch__1#entry107112 Also I had joined the war against the Undead in Kramoroe before, my job was provide food resources and weapons(as I am a blacksmith)

Other Information: I was trying to find a job but failed(5000Minas for a job? Seriously? Arrr...), then I heard of some Undeads may have something valuable... Hope I can be accepted!

Roleplaying Name: Noku

Minecraft Name: calvinnok

Your fighting experience: Attacked by an Undead(luckily escaped) once, killed an Undead once, also being robbed by an Orc once(escaped)

How long you have played Minecraft: 5 months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: 4 weeks

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: As I mensioned, I was once attacked by an Undead and don't want the others face the same danger.

Your Background/History (post a link): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/23386-calvinnoks-4th-application/page__p__107112__hl__calvinnok__fromsearch__1#entry107112 Also I had joined the war against the Undead in Kramoroe before, my job was to provide food resources and weapons(as I am a blacksmith)

Other Information: I was trying to find a job but failed(5000Minas for a job? Seriously? Arrr...), then I heard of some Undeads may have something valuable... Hope I can be accepted!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.