Disownment of Blume and Maximus Roa

Me_llamo...

Roa_CoA_.png

“Nullum Magnum Opus Sine Magna Ambitione Venit”

image.png.e630e6be9a8f6ad4cf6c13e79aff634c.png

Following a previous discussion we had I, Gregorius Roa had with the individual previously known as “Maximus Roa” I have decided to disown him from the family, as his previous actions have not made up for the name of the family, presenting himself as a childish individual who didn't do anything that could benefit the family several times tarnishing the honor and status of the family with his actions.

Allowing himself to only things that could benefit him, making decisions that could affect the family without consulting with me nor someone else from the family, asking for me to aid him several times, and when I did so, he refused my help and insulted me for .

For such actions, the previously known as “Maximus Roa” is punished with disownment from the family, taking any and all chances of inheritance of him and his children, as well as the name of Roa he seemed so proud of some times.

Along with this and for a previous discussion, the individual previously known as “Blume Roa” will be disowned as well following an agreement in which the previously known as “Maximus Roa” would be adopted by me, Gregorius Roa.

Following the agreement, the same punishment that was made to “Maximus Roa” would be followed by “Blume Roa” both of them being punished with disownment from the family.

The both of them are asked formally to change their surname to the bastard name “Aruit” if they have not changed it, or renounced to both surnames, there will be consequences following. 

image.png.bd7c9a647e59f097de2e72d8b551bb23.png

Signed;

Lord Gregorius Roa, Patriarch of Roa, Lord of Ri’oski

Lady Aloysia Roa, Heiress of Roa, Viscountess of Pavia

“What is going on with my Lords families….?”  she pondered with a worried expression

From within Savoy would a certain figure would frown at being shown the missive. With a furrowed brow & setting the paper down upon the desk alongside her finished soup bowl, Blume would hesitate about the name said parchment posed to her.

"..Max...-" was all Blume would be able to mutter as she'd only had a brief moment to think before her thoughts clicked together much easier than it had been over the years; she had remembered Maximus as he was a child way-back-when, but things must have changed more than she'd thought since then. She hadn't been in touch with them in so long....

It'd take a moment or two before Blume could recollect her thoughts from the mental whiplash of memories returning, she paused before looking down to the parchment one last time before picking it up once more & crumpling it into a ball.

"I'm... not surprised, supposed-papa Greg.... At least you sent a letter somewhere after all this time, & yet... you still haven't returned any of mine to answer my questions from before I woke up...." Her personal monologue heard by no one in particular with the empty room. "....Good luck with whatever you do, but you've broken a promise to me for the last time...."

"She stabbed micht in the back and then Gregorius, unsurprising..." The knight's fond memories of them having been long forgotten, replaced with that of bitterness and a sense of disgust.

"Who shall be ensared next I wonder..."

A fiery headed Adiler twirled a long crimson tress betwix his forefinger and thumb, mulling upon the innermost hollow of his cheek as he pondered the infamous ‘Auntie Blume’. Mayhaps a discussion with his Patriarch was in order now that she was no longer affiliated with the House of Roa..

A woman headed down the road after a well rewarded trip of hunting stopped in savoy, Meeting with Blume whom was mentioned in the declaration, After exchanging words between the two, the woman was shown the missive, Her hand gripped down onto her sword in frustration " The Roa's are a bunch of fools, the run their mouths on disownment of one of their own ret offer no reason on word on why this was event decided in the first place. " The woman pushed the parchment back to the girl, shaking her head in disappointment Me and the gregorius fellow will be shareing a couple 'words' soon enough. Along with the rest of those fools who call themselves 'Honorable soldiers'. tch.. for shame.