PCSwift, PCSlow

Discord:

PCSwift#3691

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

It doesn't say, but I'm pretty sure the reason is for toxicity in discord

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was chatting in the Petra discord a while ago, and for some reason one of the members in the discord was acting very odd. They weren't being toxic nor did they even insult me in any way whatsoever, but I was having a really bad day and decided to take my anger out on this person. In doing so, I said some extremely toxic and downright disgusting things to this person, undoubtedly making them feel bad about themselves. Nobody should feel like that in the LoTC community, especially when it's so welcoming, and I feel horrible for doing such to this person. I am extremely sorry that this behavior took place.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I believe the ban is actually extremely lenient for what I had said to this person, and I appreciate that. It is completely valid, and I have no arguments whatsoever to the length, or decision.
However, I wish the reason did appear in my log in screen (Even though I already know)

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I wish to return to LoTC because I have some friends who are begging for me to return, and play with them. I think it'd be fun to relive some old times with friends, even if I wouldn't be able to play as much. I would make sure to make everyone feel welcome, and be kind and forgiving as possible to make this community a better place.

Attach other relevant information.

Nothing else

d9bd13e286653bcd2b593245bfad4c68-png.jpg

3f4d05a2e19c100af6990c3bf61f645f-png.jpg

Address this in your next appeal, thanks!