The Kids Tea | Vol. 1

_PVnig1_Zzjt_xiNJTxLaVetZBy4o3kGRhYuiKjLf3OHHhHHX0afcHGnhK8DK4zV9lafo3Gm3k-M5Z4tqjdeDgVRcuf1xZkLrrSOdq4l4LM4bT-LJI4pOgxSb1Z1i72BeElzM1L-5sQ-WNxOm8c3Dz4

(WITH HONEY)

Vol. 1

The Kids Tea, where the kids spill what tea they have seen during the Social Season!

Hi there! We just had our first and second parts of Lifstala, the Haeseni social season, and we’re onto the third part soon.

I’ve been having lots of fun watching everything, and there’s been… a LOT of things to watch, let’s put it that way.

THE MASQUERADE BALL

It was loud but fun! The masquerade ball started off the season with dancing, and really, really pretty dresses.

Fabian did the Valdev shuffle- that was MY favorite part. I was laughing the whole time!

But then, and you won’t believe this- there was a fight! On the first day of Lifstala! 

A woman slapped a man across the face, and he pulled at her hair. It was like watching little kids fight, it was kind of weird. 

I wonder why they were fighting?

And after the ball, Princess Amaya threw a pie in somebody’s face!

I kind of wish I had been there to see THAT.

THE ROYAL AND NOBLE DEBUTS

The start of the debuts was odder than anything! His Royal Highness, Stefan Edvard rode on a “horse” into the court. But it wasn’t a horse at all, it was somebody in a costume! 

When His Highness moved to the side, the person in the costume took it off, and revealed…

THE KING.

It was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen in a court, and that is saying something. I’m worried that the Baby Princess thinks her Papej is a horse now. She got really calm around horses after.

But it was after the Debut, at the ball, that all of the chaos really happened.

Somebody insulted Hyspians and the Koenas heard it ALL. I’m scared of the IDEA of that.

Then, His Majesty George I passed out! There are lots of rumors going around about why.

I heard from one person that he was ill from wearing the horse costume for so long. Somebody said that he was too intimidated by Ve Koenas when she was insulted. 

Hopefully His Majesty doesn’t try wearing a horse costume again. I do…NEIGHt think he could handle it.

Signed,

The Children of Haense

Spoiler

Posted under this account for the authors anonymity!

Edited by The Morrivi Court

The Baby Princess Isabel had been throwing her fair share of tantrums ever since the mainline presentations. Her wailing could be heard throughout the Esrova Prikaz's halls the following night, dry and aimless... until she was presented with a figure of a horse. Strange, this phenomena is. Perhaps she will grow up thinking she is part-horse, and run across the moorlands of Hanseti-Ruska in search for her true father one day.

11 minutes ago, ibiou said:

The Baby Princess Isabel had been throwing her fair share of tantrums ever since the mainline presentations. Her wailing could be heard throughout the Esrova Prikaz's halls the following night, dry and aimless... until she was presented with a figure of a horse. Strange, this phenomena is. Perhaps she will grow up thinking she is part-horse, and run across the moorlands of Hanseti-Ruska in search for her true father one day.

Queen Sofia found that her sweet daughter, sweet being relative as she's been screaming the ears off of nannies and maids alike all through the night, seemed to have a fascination with Horses! She belatedly wondered if this had to do with her husbands shenanigans at the debut the Saints day prior, in which her step-son Stefan rode in on his father donned in a horse costume. Sofia, though, tried her best to wipe that very image from her mind.

Fabian Kortrevich approves of this light-hearted reporting.