Dworfo

Discord:

grabjohnson233#5422

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://gyazo.com/932674e14f8a6ed50a25885330ec3801

What circumstances led to this ban?

A few friends and mine were tired of playing on the server, so we decided it would be funny to find Beamon4, another LOTC player, in game and kill him without RP in the fastest time possible. Obviously, this is against the rules and silly otherwise. I am quite confident that I can avoid this happening again in the future by reining in my self control and not participating in any rule-breaking actions. And if I ever get bored again, I will simply log off instead of breaking the rules.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I do not think I was being very toxic as that might imply verbal abuse which I am pretty sure I did not do, although I can see no-RP killing someone as being toxic, especially because it was done in succession with some other friends of mine.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Quite some time has elapsed since my ban and I feel I have matured a lot! I have just graduated high school, which is a very important milestone in my life  😃,and it is now summer! The new map seems to have some promising developments which I feel have been missing in past maps, and as such I would be excited to return and experience these with the free time I have for these few months. Compounded to this, some of my friends from Lord of the Craft such as fluffycop and Hot_Dip have returned and inspired me to appeal my ban so I may partake in these exciting new advancements. Perusing through the forums, I have also seen a lot more staff involvement and clarity, which is something that I was definitely excited to come across since (in my opinion) Lord of the Craft has been lacking in these elements in the past. Overall, I hope to return to a community that I have vested a lot of time into in order to experience the fun that can be had roleplaying.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Edited by 1784