A SEA OF OPPORTUNITY | VOTE FOR TIMMY

erictafoya

A SEA OF OPPORTUNITY

image.thumb.png.6060528b3bb5cc4b24f6a25df9f13b4d.png

Introduction: The Ship Sails

Are you a person? A person with dreams? Are you from the working class? Do you happen to like fish? 

These are all the important and completely rational questions that I promise to answer in the Royal Duma as your friendly local fisherman, soon to be international, and your next Alderman.

Hi, I am Timofei Petrovich. Many of you may know me as Timofei, Timmy, Fishman, or that person who can be found under the bridge with a rod in hand. For too long have the politicians of yore lied and corrupted their way into power. The common folk need a man who understands the struggle of true labors. There is none more qualified than I in that regard as I have dedicated my entire life to the wonderful craft of fishing. 

Now with my first official business opening, it is vital that our rights as working class citizens and small business owners are correctly protected and represented. I can make that happen, but only with your support!

LIKE A SCHOOL OF FISH, WE CAN RIDE THE WAVES TOGETHER!

The Wave of Conflict

It is no secret to any that the noble class have the majority upper hand in politics, as is their right. But the people pay taxes just as the rest do, and that requires equal representation through wit! Like a mighty bluefin battling the currents of the ocean, I will ensure that the citizens of Haense are promptly defended! This I do swear, as a fisherman and as a friend to all.

Social disparity is not the only conflict we struggle with. There is no denying that there are many conflicts we face externally. No matter what social status a person may belong to, all should strive to defend the Kingdom at all cost either militarily or through the efforts of Industry! You can find no other expert in the art of supply and demand as the experienced fishmonger I am. I will work with my colleagues inside and outside of the Duma to secure our stores and treasuries, that way we are able to respond with no fears of doubt or denial!

A FISH FOR ALL! NO ONE WILL STARVE!

The Trade Deal

• In the name of all citizens and fish of the realm, I do so swear; I shall defend the rights and benefits of the working class and small business owners.

• In the name of all citizens and fish of the realm, I do so swear; I shall ensure that the industries and resources of the realm properly support our Kingdom both inside and outside of the Royal Duma.

A GOOD BUSINESSMAN NEVER LIES! A GOOD FISHERMAN ALWAYS PROVIDES!

Conclusion: In Port

Nothing can be accomplished without a team. There is no more of a perfect team than all of YOU! The wonderful citizens of Haense!

So, with that being said… 

What will YOU do?

Who will YOU choose? 

Are YOU craving FISH?

VOTE FOR YOU!

VOTE FOR FISH!

VOTE FOR TIMMY!

Spoiler

OOC
IGN: erictafoya11
IRP Name: Timofei Petrovich
TOTALLY: AWESOME

The Lord Speaker released a chuckle as he read the missive for a call to vote. "I like this young guy. He certainly has my vote."

"He has the same glint in his eye as my arch-nemesis Igor Kort did," mused Franz.