Setting the Course

yxW8uvcwx1oI5G_4EOMvCzYTuKKjWD_8KeJjt7T_CzvAc-GmSlVBfANma-UJtkzVY3mHidaEXD5Q0OLMWPB_TZgQlnVBRmSL_LEXqmpxFYHigounZr6VJLVLmIDDGWwHcago8rAkA9p2SJfpXfLapcM

SETTING THE COURSE

1350 A.H. - Present

3T-WpgaZnOzt2M71TVSk-BEif3G_mIhHbl8h2jE-glZ5FUHEP_6VGi3muGFidYoJzCkpshZN61EEnQfOJtj_u37LlNmPPWXc-vhvFHzUVt2vPL1aA6URyNpvNWRXVrIGwBjRAc7iD5XHRKrFYoTdC-I

NOD PEPEL, ASERE PODNIMAT’SYA

From Ashes, We Rise

The Union of Mondstadt has ushered in a new era of prosperity for the House of Amador. Despite the challenges that have beset our noble House, our spirits remain resolute. In the wake of this joyous union, it is with immense delight and gratitude that we announce the birth of a precious heir. As the legacy of the Amadors flourishes, we welcome a new generation, a beacon of hope and the embodiment of our cherished lineage. The Baroness and Baron-Consort are thrilled to introduce, 

His Lordship, 

HENRIK III EDVARD AMADOR

@critter

May the Heir to Mondstadt, guided by the virtues instilled within our noble House, wholeheartedly dedicate himself to the service of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska.

Her Ladyship, Nataliya Amador, The Phoenix of Amador, Baroness of Mondstadt and Kastellan of Immigration of Haeseni-Ruska

YzQYft-7f0-6choOnBsbEe5euSLc-urAoPoSebHv7Xqdb7i4k1hRvctCn34ijsQDaqLDP9gUF6LkVfOMAEnOQoed2ZiP35WTZY6-r_cXgRIjsRLhX6Q3zEE41agDLci_mEyKAti7N_mzcwOIWw-8i_I

His Lordship, Aleksandr Amador, Baron-Consort of Mondstadt

nBaJ8OZtdxd-BhL_yzhBwqe0K5TJsHSlkMCBlxczC4cqyd_aXs7MdgFxmRflsQUBxLOY8I6ycCKqMMwB2Xn2r49YJjcqsbjRYBvYBNzM_s81P_jLZhNgwQcdxTQOmf9XefZDyc6yh99jnJjLXNMfuZ4

Edited by House Amador

The Baroness of Mondstadt, Nataliya Amador clung tightly to her new-born son, a smile cresting her features as she glanced to her husband beside her. "A new course has been set for House Amador." She stated with confidence before her attention then turned back to the infant within her arms, a hand lofting to gently poke his tiny nose "I pray to Godan that your course is far from turbulent, my little Henrik"

Aleksandr Amador, the now Baron-Consort of House Amador was unable to contain his excitement, sitting beside his wife and their firstborn son. "The future of House Amador....quite looks like me!" 

"Finally," a soon to be Amador, as well as an older Amador cheered.

Klara Miray Kortrevich read through the missive, humming softly to herself while she thought. 

"I can't believe he finally found a woman willing to give him children...." Still, she was happy for that cousin of hers.

A certain blind Amador woman gremlin walks to greet her niece. 

Nikolai cheers for the Amadors in his mind, for he does not dare to do so audibly. He feels the eyes of a certain Colborn Patriarch constantly drilling holes into his back, even though he may not be present.

Heinrich von Alstreim wonders when will he have a kid...

Henrik wails tempestuously between long lulls of silent, wide-eyed observation, often hushed or brought to the coos of infancy by the presence of his parents; a stormborn child, to be sure.

An excited squeal came from Liridona Amador as she waited to meet her new nephew! “EAM EIN AEDYMAMEJ!! EAM EIN AEDYMAMEJ!” She cheered!

"Congrats, Nataliya." mumbled the Patriarch in his desk of his office. Though he was happy, his expression certainly did not match.

Somewhere lost in the labyrinth of her own memories sat an aged mamej, newly re-titled as a hauchmamej. Olessya Amador's attention flickered towards her dotre's announcement. She struggled to focus her attention upon the parchment, her own fragmented thoughts making it difficult to grasp onto the present moment-- yet a glimmer of recognition shone through after a moment of focus. The memories of her own shortcomings as a mother and Baroness resurfaced at the short read, accompanied by the realization that her legacy was now perpetuating through her dotre. 

"Vy rear him well and he will make a fine Amador" she'd later tell Nataliya in person- praying in private for their family's and House's future prosperity.