More Suggestions

Adelemphii

It's that time again, with a burst of effort I managed to finish off the last task I had set for myself in progressing Hooked. I've processed the existing submissions for fishing items, and updated some key features internally. I once again ask for suggestions from the community in improving my fishing plugin and adding more substance to its gameplay.

All suggestions are welcome, and if I use your suggestion I will have your name added to the official release post as thanks.

Submit your suggestions in the comments here, I'll read through them.

7qa3t8.jpg

Some way of getting minerals from it? Even if it’s just nuggets so people don’t take the piss. 

Fishing up a treasure chest if you don't have one already would be really cool. 
Or like a fishing relic.

magic plugin

Hello there! 

As the fears of Autofishers and such were mentioned in the last, perhaps some entries/things you fish up could be hostile mobs a la guardians?

Ideas of picking up small bits of sea-glass (amathyst shards) or debris (metal nuggets? prismarine shards?) could be neat.

Turtle Helmet rare find for underwater exploration???

Trident RP items only obtainable from fishing would be quite cool!

With the map height being what this is, would this plugin fix things like allowing naturally spawned Turtles, axolotls, etc;?

as a fisherman myself, a few suggestions come to mind.
the first would be finding more miscellaneous items that aren't just the same pair of boots and bowls i find my bags filled with, but instead some interesting items like a broken sword and the likes,

or in a different route, fishing in different biomes was something I saw, perhaps also fishing in cities yields different tables, albeit it would be quite difficult to set up I'd imagine. Last map we used to run over to Celia'nor just to fish in that small dent they had in their roads, and somehow fished live fish, which albeit was rather entertaining, didn't make sense. So in regions such as within a city, there'd be higher chances to get non-fish loot, and vice versa

A one-use low-cooldown soulstone (Maybe with a randomly assigned slot)