Grasping the Opportunity

*The note hangs from noticeboards all around the lands of the Horde

My name is Vuron, and I was born in the outskirts of the honorbound lands of my people, only a few months did I arrive in the Capital of San Briu with the purpose and ambition to achieve glory and to bring more worth to my name than the sands I walked upon, to be among the orcs whose names are held in high regards and honors.

For too long the Krughai stood idle and the blades became dull.

For these reasons, I put my claim for Targoth, and I swear not only to myself but to the people of the Horde that every orc who follows me in battle as their Targoth, their name will be told for generations in tales of honor and bloodshed and that I shall not bring dishonor to our nation, I will strive to make our military be both respected and feared across the realm, the Title will be mine.

Signed, 

bc2add85a81c1fe08fdf5316c00d501f.png.0363d611b32271a13c43f6d5e75f43a1.png

A certain drug merchant looked upon the missive and smiled the tusked smile.

"Peep bruddah, the new-blood has some klomping in him."

He showed the missive to the Rex, soon followed by a fat blunt.

Spoiler

Kor'garr, Skriptgoth of the Iron Horde, pins a message upon Vuron's note. His handlebar mustache curls above a large, tusky smile.

To Vuron agh the Horde,

Kor'garr agrees that for too long the Krug-hai have grown rusty and our Yargoth been absent. This Claim is supported agh will be decided upon at the next Klamor, which itself will be announced soon. Kor'garr holds much faith in Vuron's truth agh strength.