Sheer dissapointment

Pinks

ill start with a brief back story when saying this, I have been roleplaying in mcrp for a little over four years now, ive seen many communities rise and fall, some great, some no so great.

What i can say about this specific community is that i have never ONCE seen a places as foul as this one, ive popped in and out every so often and those few times were pretty nice for casual roleplay. However, now that i am playing more often, this week specifically ive been cussed out, ignored, called stupid and ignorant, and borderline treated like utter ******* trash, im sick of it, no living being should ever be treated the way i have been treated here. Lotc is old, very old, so you would think issues like these wouldnt be known that well but it is a serious serious problem that needs to be fixed

Sorry for those who see this, i am not saying all communities are bad as i have seen a few good ones. 

Sorry for the vent, peace.

Just a note, but if you have any proof regarding this degree of harassment - I would advise posting a report for us as moderators to handle.

its really unfortunate that you've had such an awful experience with the server and I hope you come to enjoy it if you decide to stick around. have you tried communicating with staff about these players?

lotc is a server of micro communities, and some will be less pleasant than others. kind people can be found in the right spots at the right time, just like how unkind people can be found in the wrong spots at the wrong time, though I wish we wouldn't have to say the latter

As one whos been around communities, some are less pleasent than others, some have just really thick skin people who dont give much care to their own words or practice T2BS.  Its truthfully bad that communities have their bad apples, not justifying them. An apology would be dry from me, but I'm sorry you have such issue in these communities you have been in. Tho you should talk to Moderation, they are a helpfull bunch!

As someone who is also new, joining just short of two weeks, I cannot say i've ever experienced anything like this, i've joined two good communities that i've had the pleasure to join in and out of RPing within and out of events, but I can see what you mean if you don't hit the right cords or find the right people.

Regardless, if you choose to stay, then welcome and I hope you find what you are looking for, and if not, then I hope you find the experience you want and deserve!