A New Queen for the People

HIGH_FIRE

A New Queen for the People

cXyavM-o6WsICbcsO9pXwH4LVFtxIdM_k6cM8Hhc9KgBGEUzu84vgwn--YjS76aCEagHU82w0hs6o92c99vSX9XTb55bwxVhkI-l3F_HcxzwEb64MpXWiYAv_15InE2ol34z_qA4Yxgze5KJOY8V_lk

QEw-6SSetkMDNIWpBjK9l_B3W9EzUUYxPi-q3gIb-1E5P2Q7B0luL5Fgm666RtZ4hM1JMR6r_GEMofCmKzhurMMw2lvk4RK7JdSQE4ACv4LvgkQls2CjkPj4DDQJO5gnMhIKTjdjDwC7l_wQ0d0_8wU

Now that I have been put in charge of the Kingdom of Beelian I, Sybil Gwyneth Novellen d’Atrus announce that I am the Queen of Beelian and will now be in charge of my lands!

I hereby, as my first act as Queen of Beelian, appoint Opal as my Amiratus and Reuben and Gwenyth Vilac as my Captains. There are many other important jobs to do and I invite everyone to come join my Kingdom, unless they are a grown up. 

Everyone who joins me will be looked after as I am a very good queen, and together we will make a very nice home with kindness and bees and also mermaids. 

QEw-6SSetkMDNIWpBjK9l_B3W9EzUUYxPi-q3gIb-1E5P2Q7B0luL5Fgm666RtZ4hM1JMR6r_GEMofCmKzhurMMw2lvk4RK7JdSQE4ACv4LvgkQls2CjkPj4DDQJO5gnMhIKTjdjDwC7l_wQ0d0_8wU

Signed,

Her Royal Majesty, Queen Sybil I of Beelian, Princess of Balian, Countess of Senna, Protectors of the Bees and Protector of Mermaids

Reuben Vilac looks over the missive, "Beelian is the bestest!" a fire haired twin exclaimed to his sister.

Dictator Charlotte Valentina vas Ruthern descends from her throne. Welcoming a new age of children for the Kingdom she had created alongside her twin. 

A young girl with fiery red hair stood proudly beside her twin brother. A smug smile on her lips, “For Beelian!” She shouted! Slinging her arm over her brother’s shoulder.