The Serene Crownlands Pact

Pact of the Serene Crownlands

bh-GsfHo94gjoqLshd7ld5TuU2nDc9qwzsa5GvpfxKD-8PR6siEC7eXBS5yvNklUpTnJ-h_7kTFh4DiHiRD51J9sil0V0x6QeP2exa_JVjLMJXvNAQsPQvslWdvu0XGM2PJz0igdJCW-eDqpc1N99qElccKcYi6EMBYMAfKyb3GpcGYxxvq-zYSCJvwey0ZQhgF5ZFXxD50mBbUWCQaGy6ePqO9ExhN2eRl0sDsMaUOyoHcyQoG8W4Q3pgmKL_7as6Ji9iB8zvLvbaxsRSqNF2vjNEsYZ0q7uZ6oI8CGUbxXMg

ISSUED IN THE YEAR 136 OF THE SA

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin and The United Kingdom of Aaun hereby recognizes each other's sovereignty/governance and the rights to their held lands.

ARTICLE II: TRADE

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin and The United Kingdom of Aaun agree to provide a tax-free market stall within each other's respective lands for goods to be sold.

II. Disagreements regarding the goods sold can be cleared up amongst the signatories.

ARTICLE III: NON-AGGRESSION

I. Both the Serene State of Lurin and The United Kingdom of Aaun agree to the clauses of non-aggression and agree to allow safe passage/travel for citizens from ether of the respective settlements who are attempting to visit an allied land. If an individual from either of the respective settlements violates this article, then an emergency meeting between the two groups shall be held.

ARTICLE IV: DURATION

I. This pact lasts 12 years, till the end of the 148th year of the Second Age. The pact may be declared null and void if either signatory violates any of the articles and if the matter cannot be resolved between the two groups.

Signed,

The Silver Lubba

His Excellency, August Athri’onn, High Diplomat of Lurin & Serpent Elder of the Athri’onn

His Excellency, Louis II August Dieuxmont de Rosius, Marquis of Haute-Epine, Count of Beaufoy and Arentaniebourg, Baron of Rosius, Lord of Mont Louis and High Emissary of the United Kingdom of Aaun