THE IREHEART CLAN SPLIT

THE IREHEART CLAN SPLIT

Ireheart_Banner.png?width=312&height=468

“We are smarter than all of them" - Onar Ireheart

To my clansmen,

For years, I've yearned to reunite with my fellow Irehearts, but the state of our clan fills me with deep concern. Once renowned and feared, we have become a mere nuisance in the eyes of the world. Our descent into wickedness has brought about countless troubles, repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

The root of this issue lies within our inept leadership, who stubbornly cling to outdated notions that hold no relevance in today's world. Our so-called "recruitment" efforts have only led to disappointment, as our recruits quickly abandon us due to our sheer incompetence.

The military leaders we implore the king to appoint are nothing more than figureheads, accomplishing nothing of substance. They refuse to take charge, refusing to organize crucial events or actively seek new members. Instead, they idle away, merely adding their lofty titles to their signatures, waiting for the next war to come.

Axel Ireheart, a lingering relic of the archaic regime, represents the epitome of inaction and intellectual pretense. He shamelessly clings to his titles, maneuvering to amass whatever paltry remnants of power he can for our clan.

However, his feeble attempts are nothing more than foolish endeavors. Why do I deem him an idiot? It's a simple observation rooted in the fact that the inhabitants of Urguan are far from naive; they keenly perceive our transparent schemes unfolding from miles away.

The time has come for our clan to undergo a drastic transformation. I've always been captivated by the potential of our clan, envisioning what great feats we could achieve if we were more disciplined and committed.

Hence, I am now searching within the ranks of our current clan for individuals who share my desire to join The Direheart Clan, embarking on a new and daring adventure. We shall remain rooted in our heritage but adopt a more resolute and earnest approach.

Rather than idly awaiting wars, we shall dedicate ourselves to training the members of The Grand Kingdom through rigorous drills. We shall appoint true military leaders who possess the capability to organize impactful events, individuals who will not squander their titles. Together, we will forge a new and improved Ireheart clan that will shine brightly throughout history, eradicating the stain of our past.

With utmost urgency and determination,

SIGNED,

Onarion Ireheart,

Son of Onar Ireheart.

Edited by Charles The Bald

Burried beneath grit and dirt, one Kolmuth Ireheart would bare a grin. Smiling from the heavens as he uttered the words. "Aghuid wou' be prou' aye! Always ah promis' in t'ose w'o seek radical ideaz! Aruuu"

"Yer real shtupi'" commented Ymir Ireheart, "Oim bout'a throw moi axe a' yer, loike a' di' a' Garedyn yer fool." 

A certain orc blinks heavily, the dwarven paper crinkling between bulky, pallid fingers. Crimson eyes look across various phrases in abject surprise. Finally, the Skriptgoth begins taking notes...