Hoof and Halter

Hoof and Halter

By: 

Gaius Kaeronin

About

Welcome to the old, but bold shop of Hoof and Halter located in Lurin, where daring adventurers, esteemed merchants or noble centurions seek majestic companions. Led by Gaius Kaeronin, our legendary shop boasts 150 years of expertise going back to the days of Suttica. Discover a collection of horses unparalleled in swiftness and strength, each handpicked for their remarkable speed and health. With meticulous attention to detail, we offer a captivating range of speeds tailored to your preferences. Immerse yourself in a vibrant world of colors and breeds, where our horses embody elegance and individuality. Or perhaps you are a daring merchant, or in the process of moving houses. Then seek no farther as we not only sell the best horses, but also donkey's, mules and Llama's, all prefessionally cared for and with great capacity. Embrace our legacy and step into a world of extraordinary equine wonder at Hoof and Halter, where dreams come alive.

The shop is located near the plaza of Lurin next to the library or next to the bank.

Catalogue

Speed/Heart Breed (best horse)

16-16.87 speed | 22-23 Heart

100 Minas

Heart Breed
Mid/high-end Speed |  23 Heart
75 Minas

Mid-range Breed
14-16 speed range. | 13-22 Hearts
50 Minas

Low-range Breed

13-14 speed range. | 13+ Hearts

25 Minas

Mule

15 storage slots

Speed and hearts can be specifically bred if needed

20 Minas

Donkey

Good for learning to ride horses and children

10 Minas

Llama

3 storage slots (soon up to 15 storage slots!)

10 Minas

Leads, sadles, carpets, food and more in store!

prices are negotiable!

How to order

For obvious reasons you can't just leave some mina in a chest and get your order (ooc: horses and stuff can't be sold in a chestshop), therefore the way of ordering is as follows: 

either contact me or send me aviary mail (mcname: SirWillz) or leave a note (ooc: /notes write) in the orderbox of the shop and write the following criteria:

1. Name (and mc name) 2. Street, box, town 3. order 4. specific order details (eg. required speed/hearts/breed/) 5. other info that I might need (for example haggle price or order drop off location like coordinates)

Once I have received the order I will confirm the order through mail (or dm) and begin completing the order in a most professional way possible. 

Payment

Paying can be done either beforehand by buying the respective notes in the shop or if it is more comfortable for the customer: pay after the order is complete.

Note that prices might change, this shop and service is provided by the VOC company. Discretion towards customers is guaranteed and incomplete order are guaranteed to be payed back. The VOC and its subsidiaries operate with due diligence and compliancewith the local law that is present.

All rights reserved.