THE BEGINNING | CINGEDOZ RP

Jihnyny

AxT4HsuozkHPcv--X81tkb3qOUEympQnPmvWy66qsVRtfInyoQmGr-CwS8VCJyG_CIU6pqoTMpUz8uuGNeih1F5fgf3V8aN21W2BxGfAM-55B4votaZGSqb0xbbRRuRDM89VfUW5cDiO4ZVsy1iWp44

xldn3-t0BMMF8QQZtWcGtm_X8m-gnB1jfeDPSurgR5fcldyqYI8QYd3fxBWLmINGgi4VdRhq8eqjnFCHd91weF9L9uTMG_--JpBXjAWQVuhlHj4Nc5XTtc3CmXRwpiKoZMNT6o9nnLd5qxXf1mGtDjU

THE CARVING OF A NEW STONE

♪♩♫♩♪

A young boy journeys through the high mountains of the north, his father's blood still coating his evergreen cloak. They called his father "The Red", for the colour of his long mane. Now all that remains of him, his memory, his blood, is all on Artorius Ambiorix hal’Cingedoz, "The Red's" son. Artorius still remembers the roar, but is unsure whether it was his father's or the bear's that slayed him. He attempts to forget in the cold. But the nightmares always return once he hides within the fur for warmth. They always return, leaving him awake, terrified to close his eyes, afraid that he will spot his father’s mauled corpse again.

Yet the boy continued, moving far over the mountains, finally finding refuge and shelter within the forests, no longer within the barren lands of snow. He hunts, with his father's spear. Though the forest is a whole mountain range away, he still fears the bear and carries his father's shield with him on every hunt. It became worse. He could not even hunt anymore. Every creek caused by the great wind guiding the trees would cause him to jump and look behind his shoulder. He moved on to fishing. With fishing came patience and peace. He found himself a good rock by a river and began to think and meditate.

Artorius began to build a stronger mind. He forged his thoughts to be as tough as steel and as beautiful as bronze. Thinking was all he had done between fishing and cooking, and as a result, his nightmares had stopped. The boy even began to go hunting again. Step by step, he began becoming a man and a warrior. He saw every challenge before him as a trial to prove his worth to the Creator. He began to explore. His young mind was now not blocking his childish instincts, and his level of curiosity was unbeaten. But for every city he had come upon, his joy faded and faded. For in every city, village, and little river, there was no great stone or Cingedoz in sight.

His biggest challenge was set. 

He was now to find and reunite his people.

Traskaath, who had met the young Tribesman would smile and nod as the lad would walk off to speak to a local ruler about erecting a standing stone.

"The Aspects keep and guide you on your journey, Artorius of the Cinged. I hope to meet you again standing proudly with your people at your side."
The 'ame would then draw a circle over his heart and continue about his own business.

M7RoYmrIBugDo2Y8MW-3XC0ENWyACC1_5bzS8ZUC1kKOsqOCCkREN9DnhyNKM1oaONpGPZNrk6jm5YmeIPyV4e-U64ndZGKqR0cdBQuG8czwBulJ8Bb-L-xfhjK_kdPIeSCGFBOANoDYHIEjoT4Mmg

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

The rabble and the elite alike of Whitespire knew Cunimund by his distinct karnyx warhorn that would often be seen towering over men and horses alike, bobbing up and down to indicate where he went throughout the city. It was no ordinary warhorn shaped from ram horn or other similar material, but rather it was a bronze bell forged and shaped in the form of a boar whose mouth was agape with a wooden tongue fixed between the imitated jaws that clattered when blown or when bobbing. Young Artorius' travels through Aaun passed between mouths to ears, through many people, finally reaching Cunimund hal'Cingedoz.

Cunimund encouraged those who brought word of the young Artorius to pass a message of his own to the young man. Tell good Artorius that I am of the line of Cunobellenus, Ogbek hiwræd-i-CunobellenozLet him know that mine services is his as lore-keeper, I shall labor that I may earn his trust to be one of his hústhegn in his pursuit to recollect the tribe and may know some more of what happened to Odoacer hiwræd-i-Aedoz, son of Brennus son of Gaisorix. Know that I am aware of one other Cingedoz personally by way of receiving an invitation for a wedding, a Holly hal'Cingedoz was listed in the invitation that originated in Haense.