ELVES FOR RANSOM

fluffycop

CAPTURED VALE- ELVES FOR RANSOM

MWpo416C6HDhFM7Ilh-ktf6Db-KUthgmeJAWPuCdyUkL0IeenPP4g9R1ChJ01GPRG1kRhSszMGLsVRZ3yQrZ1LPWuGQGdlOyiC_KtGWhQdXbOIg60SLWsjI4HLh70nb2qmD8Nd4mAl0qSBFQgv3_tpIFjw2yffdsGS9g6SGk4CCQFL_Oot0hTyy-_8PK_hjHMEA3UtSRayvHlkjJL-Zhibem95EROv1ZivpmxGyaeUMDKWIKrPJAYviuy9qFSEiL0QAEJZP3fLfraG4zokC8o_T_ipCi7b7uN05gHamPCDWhB8

15th of the Deep Cold, SA 139

The brawny brawns and Frostbeard soldiers have made a new capture! A plentiful bounty of elves in the vale to be ransomed off! We can only guarantee their safety for a certain amount of time. The dogs are getting hungry and we did not bring any meat! Hurry! And you may save their damned souls!tYEP4_B9RcfH5-yg9fYF5k4o5wNOQFdUx7aIUnzbEH-zUd9CFkAp1bOOpJZlh_snR4n6p5pA6pVQZEVmzlsH3dMc4a4fDtwE605fo1Zavho9MQ5kzmvuqma0oeuLhZdj-Pa2OeLJ-iXesL0No-8vSaA

THE CLOCK IS TICKING!

Our Discord for more fights, and to see the schedules!

https://discord.gg/vGcHvNHPRb

Edited by fluffycop

AYE FIFTEH MINA FER TEH DARK WUN HEH APPEARS TEH BEH STRONG FER EN ELF LADDEH 

"It seems the dwarves practice slavery now." The humanitarian Queen of Norland frowned.

"This sounds like slavery."

Just now, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

"Theyre just attacking whomever they please now I suppose. Typical war time Urguan...pathetic.

would shake his fist
AYE YEH BEST WOTCH YER TONGUE AUR ELSE  YEW COULD BEH NEXT LADDEH

The fat elf squints at the missive and his image on it, turning to the crowd behind him.
"Jus' for clarification, I'm ne for sale, I wus jus' 'andin' out refreshments."

Juniper Rose is horrified.

Liridona Amador is horrified.

Ilaria Amador-Varoche is horrified, and also considers retiring...

Aggravated norlander and occasional dwarf Peter Frostbeard would look at this missive and make a moral stance against ransoming enemies whilst sacrificing the captured to a burning tree!

Edited by Eokamaster

Grimm blinks a couple times while reading the missive "A-am I reading this right?" He briefly laughs to himself "Your stupidity knows no bounds-as if this conflict wasn't stupid enough now you're selling people?"

Styx simply considers buying an elf so they can finally have a pretty lady to talk to that doesn't end up trying to kill them.

Ember seemed to cringe, the sun cringed

An Oyashiman woman spits out her tea. "SELLING PEOPLE?!" She shrieks, not expecting this news in her morning gossip! "This is the same Frostbeards that take me away to marry one of them!" She shudders, throwing the missive down in disgust and horror. "If those guards hadn't been around. . . would they have auctioned me off as a bride?" With this newfound thought, Henna hurries to those guards with her concerns... 

A Mysterious shaman would hear such news. Now simply enjoying his smokes near his secluded shrine, and only chuckles at the words he hears from a assistant. No doubt, this caused the assistant to be confused, but off the shaman ranted in almost a mused tone as he heard that there were people being sold by dwarves of all people. Before he spoke out. 

"Had not the Dwed of Urguan berrated the use of slavery and even proved the point by warring the Iron Ugz during the early dwed orc wars of Almaris and even in some cases in Arcas for their Snagas and their auctioning? Whilst who knows if their Grand king approves of this or not. This is some painful Irony that i've heard in years. Has the roles truely begun to switch places?"

Seeing that there is no Time, date, or location of said Auction being taken place. The Shaman would simply disgard it as some flaunt attempt against the Vale folk. Or took it as a mysterious hostage situation, Regardless. the shaman went back to his smoke, deciding to add this to his book of plot twists.

Minto'lur gets wind of the missive, speaking some words to himself "T'eres nae honor ien slavery.... Wonda ief t'ey'd take 60 minas instead."

An elderly Starbreaker scowls Dungrimm's scowl, palming the two-headed axe that laid across his lap as the missive was read to him. His fist was brought down upon the stone arm of his chair with a thunderous clang.

"Eitha' kill th' bloody Elgi or let 'em loose- Someone remind th' beardlings that slavery 'es anathema b'fore the gods."