[PK] Till Death Do We Part, My Eternal Lover

Kitomine

BC9Y858TkiARAmPbh6cjpWOgm5-F0Yt70bJxgfjKDPbnbHPvGIOTbm18tSAOzzTcXQIAFAEf3GglEcGcjAjzK74Vn0rm0dZ9Z9r_b0KaSbT_CyqQgRafSDuypBLEPQdgCPzOkr5h7d9XKaB91kqf6z8

Till Death Do We Part, My Eternal Lover

The 14th of Jula and Piov
1885-1937, Age 52

JPR4f4Xjo8H_rRxdzD8BrTnxtmFRIhoBYTZTOjzs2TLtHim4hd7oFzhfBmlTPHkN5O5G_QZLL3VUSkdoQ6yJrwNpsRVfED1c1D1jQHtziFy4y8TfXKgEzBdQ9n18F_0mYhyIx4XpAhl6xxA5UdCiw-0  

[!] A painting of Vicereine Amity Ionna of Ghastenwald

It was a cool day within Haense, the date of Amity receiving the missive of her Mother’s passing. While her mother grew distant after her fathers death, the woman still made it a point to pay her respects to her deceased parents. 

She made her way to the Haeseni fields to pick a bundle of flowers for the occasion, black florals for her family of Morovar and blue for her family within Hyspia. Back within the city her heels carried her to the graveyard, looking for the familiar sight of her parents' gravestones even if their bodies no longer held residence within the soil. 

It was there that she came upon an unfamiliar face. A woman clad in red fabrics with dark chocolate hued hair, long and curly. Her eyes a pale gray, red lips, and pasty white skin. The woman approached Amity, she herself growing weary of the figure. 

The woman turned to the Vice-Royal, a harrowing smile on her face as she dipped her head to the Amity. “Good Day miss”

“Hola..” The Vicereine murmured, those florals clutched in her hands as her gaze traveled across her surroundings before once more landing upon the unknown woman. “Are you here to pay your respects?”

But the woman was not there to pay her respects, for only moments later a hand gripped around her throat. She tried to scream for help but the air to her lungs was cut off. Her arms flailed as she tried to free herself from the attacker, but to no avail. Elongated fangs dug into her skin, the moments ticking by as Amity watched her life flash before her eyes. From her parents, to her adoring husband, and to the kids she bore with him that she would love until her final breath.

If only that final breath had not come so soon.

She fell unconscious.
The woman proceeded to rip her jugular out using those same fangs that drained her of her lifeforce. Blue and Black scattered to the floor, the florals she had been clutching oh so dear now stained red with her own blood. 

In those last moments before death all she wanted was to say goodbye to her husband and children. Tell them how much she loved them. Her husband that she had spent oh so many years with, now out of her grasp.

Her final words left unsaid.

THE PASSING OF THE VICEREINE

up-j58koiB5AgDbQrB9XS1Y5jI5Q9ILzJ6ZU2R9joJnNcII3srUbm9cijbvikGcH1SiVwzqt0qjdHefgtUFR4HnRi3rhRfRTFWJpPrtI0gwCnRrGbVf-Ysdm-_NMbk_-aJF8Bb1BBf2a27LVZQ

The Viceroyalty of Hyspia hereby announces the passing of the beloved Vicereine Consort Amity Ionna de Pelear. We ask you to pray for her soul in this trying time and not to ask after her funeral arrangements for that shall be done amongst her family and friends.

Signed,

HIS HIGHNESS, Francisco I, 

Viceroy of Hyspia, Baron of Arenisca, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Protector of the Hyspian People, Patriarch of House de Pelear 

HIS HIGHNESS, Cesar Franciscito

Crown Prince of Hyspia

[!] 

The woman’s Will was attached for her family to witness.

If you are reading this then that means I have passed. 

If my husband is still alive, Francisco, I love you to the bottom of my heart and to the highest stars above. You mean the world to me and I would not be the person I am today without you. These last however many years we have been together have been the best moments of my life. From our children to the wonderful city we have upheld I couldn’t be prouder to sit next to you on our thrones. From my childhood friend to my crush, and finally to my husband. Life without you would have been meaningless. We have had our trials and tribulations and even in my passing I will remain next to you at all times. I know my passing will be hard on you, please look after our children for me. I wish I could have been there to watch them walk down the aisle. To meet our future grandchildren. To watch Hyspia flourish. But some things aren’t meant to be. Thank you for being by my side, my eternal lover even in death.

To my eldest son, Cesar, you were my pride and joy from the start. You took after me more than anyone else and for a while that scared me. But seeing the incredible man you have become fills me with pride that you are Hyspia’s future. We have had our issues as every mother and son do, but even then you remained the kind and caring man you have become today. I wish I could have been there to watch you flourish upon the throne, but I hope you know I am always there guiding and watching you from the skies above. I love you, my son.

My dearest Frisketa, you have grown into such an incredible young lady. You and your brother were such gifts to me and your father and watching you grow up into who you are today brings me as much joy as a mother could have for her children. I love you my darling, you always knew just what to say when I was upset and your empathy for others will get you a million places in life. Cherish those places.

Javier, you were always more of your fathers son. Quite the opposite to your elder brother. But I loved you all the same, from watching your father teach you how to fight and giving you a few pointers myself, each passing day of watching you improve was truly a blessing of itself. You are strong, but remember to cry once in a while. You were always the more tough one, just try and open your heart a little more. I will always be looking out for you.

And lastly, to my gift of twins. A blessing unlike any other in my later years of life. You both were unexpected, a gift from Godan himself. Me and your father couldn’t be happier upon such news. I wish I could have been there to watch you grow up into the lovely people you are going to be. But alas, Godan had other plans for me. 

Heirlooms

Spoiler

The Garden

A flowery hand jewelry gifted to Amity by her loving Husband shortly after the birth of their late daughter, Esperanza.

This shall go to my youngest daughter Lucia

De Pelear Blue Sapphire Necklace

Amity’s first Tiara, a matching gift from Queen-Mother Sofia of Hyspia

This shall go to my eldest daughter Frisketa

De Pelear Blue Sapphire Necklace

A matching set to the birthday Tiara, handcrafted by the Queen-mother Sofia of Hyspia

This shall go to my Eldest son Cesar

Box of Niseep

A wedding gift from the Vicereine-Mother to Amity and Francisco

This shall stay within my husbands hands, he may decide who it shall go to next

Malformed Black Orb

A gift from my husband during a time of great mental torment

This shall stay within my husbands hands, he may decide who it shall go to next

Amity’s Engagement Ring

Rose aurum metal adorned with dark blue sapphires paired with a diamond centerpiece

I want this to be joined to Francisco’s ring so I may remain close to him at all times

Sapphire Ring

Another gift from Francisco during one of their many date nights

This shall go to Javier

Ornate Banded Acacia Wood Ring

A wooden ring, gifted to Amity by her husband late one night in a ruined tavern

This shall go to Nacio

Amity’s Wedding Ring

The ring Amity received at their wedding ceremony

This is to also be paired with my husbands ring

Aquamarine Necklace 

A necklace gifted to her by her husband, a simple necklace of aquamarine

This shall go to Lucia

The Horse’s Handkerchief

A wedding gift to the couple by the Vicereine-Mother

This shall remain within my husbands hands

Axes of Unity

A de Pelear styled axe to celebrate the union of de Pelear and Morovar

This shall remain in my husbands hands

Light Teal Scarf 

A gift from Reetus before his passing

This shall go to my childhood friend Gaius

Sea-Forged

A handmade axe made by her husband, the only weapon she swears to use

I want you to have this, my love

Oh Blessed Amity!: Hyspian Music Box

A gift from the Queen-Mother Sofia of Hyspia for Amity’s birthday

I want this to go to Frisketa

Hyspian Peacock Plush

A plushie made for the Quinceañera of Sofia and Alejandro

This shall go to Lucia

Hyspian Bull Plush

A plushie made for the Quinceañera of Sofia and Alejandro

This shall go to Nacio

As declared by,

HER HIGHNESS, Amity Ionna de Pelear,

Vicereine of Hyspia, Baroness-Consort of Arenisca, Lady of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Matriarch of House de Pelear

BC9Y858TkiARAmPbh6cjpWOgm5-F0Yt70bJxgfjKDPbnbHPvGIOTbm18tSAOzzTcXQIAFAEf3GglEcGcjAjzK74Vn0rm0dZ9Z9r_b0KaSbT_CyqQgRafSDuypBLEPQdgCPzOkr5h7d9XKaB91kqf6z8

Spoiler

It was a fun ride while it lasted! But all good things must come to an end. Thank you to Mady and Hogo for giving me this character and thank you to High, Tada, Hope, and Javert for giving me this opportunity and great experience within Hyspia. 

Verónica heard about Amity’s passing when she returned to Zvaervauld with Audo after their outing. She exchanged with him a glance, her brow furrowing for a moment. “Ea need to send some letters out. GODAN only knows how our sobrinas, sobrinos, y Francisco are feeling right now”. She moved to give her husband a hug, feeling more thankful for him than she already was and had been, due to now being the last of her siblings with a spouse still drawing breath

The Viceroy of Hyspia would spend the first hours knowing that his wife had died in complete overdrive, writing letters, arranging funerals and various other matters. He could not fully comprehend what had occurred so he threw himself into his work and focused on nothing but it.

However as night fell and the man retired to his chambers, he gazed upon his wife’s side of their bed, an emptiness filling him. He read over the letter she had left him with weakening eyes and a failing look of confidence. As moments passed he would lift up the Crown he had made for her, the rings he had given her and held them tight. For entire night the man cried, mourning his wife with every moment, only leaving his chamber momentarily to ensure the wellbeing of his children in the morning. Broken, the man felt lost without his love.

The late baroness Morovar held a firm gaze as her daughter walked through the gates of the seven skies. A smile lifted her expression. "Welcome home babej.. ea missed vy so very much" cooed the mother, warmth fleeding her expression as she embraced one of her youngest daughters.

Javier de Pelear mourns the loss of his Mother and goes off to pray for her soul. (Larger response soon)

As the news reached the Vicereine-madre of Hypisa, she nodded slowly a few times with a sad look to her face. Knowing that her son, and her grandchildren would miss Amity deeply. She took a deep breath moving to take a seat at the news that her daughter-in-law went the same way that her own father went many years before. Soon thinking about her husband and how he was murder, as well at her second born son and 3rd born over all... Was her family cursed to be murdered at the hands of others? She shook her head. No.... was just an old woman going crazy. At least she hopped anyway, she moved to pick up a embroidery hoop and with shaking hands showing her age of eighty four she went to make a memorial piece.

Cesar II, in name only. Yet, the first of his current siblings, the first in line for the throne, and the first of the de Pelears to find his mother's deceased body at the morgue.

Haus's words still rang within his ears even as the Crown Prince silently walked down the quiet avenues of Valdev to the de Pelear manor. He knew the cause of death was from a vampyre, he saw the wound upon her throat and the harrowing look of her sunken yet shuttered eyes.

The memory of the cadaver he had seen was still fresh within his anguished mind. The vibrant sapphire crown bore a striking contrast to his mother's pale sight. Yet still... 

'Madre...that is not a funny joke. Don't do that again, entiendes?' 

As the delusional Crown Prince of Hyspia reached ever the closer to his family's manor, all he could think about was the chiding and scolding he was going to give his mother for the practical joke she had just played in the morgue. 

'That's not mi madre, that is just some clay body she made to scare us.' 

As soon as he reached the manor, the man burst through the door and quickly made his way upstairs. 

"Madre? Madre!" 

Cesar called to Amity, yet, there was no response in return. 

Nevertheless, the man made his way towards his parents' bedroom. The door however was closed. Cesar tapped his knuckles upon the door, gently at first as they then grew with intensity. 

"Madre...wake up. Wake up and tell me you are joking. You are joking, si? We can talk more outside at the palace gardens, just...come outside madre...por favor." 

His mother never opened the door. She never responded. Impatiently, the Prince turned the knob of the door, finding it to be unlocked as he then quickly flicked the door open. Only to see an empty room. Even his father was not present in the room. 

Now realization soon dawned upon him. The delusional Prince of Hyspia finally accepted it, at least for that brief moment, that his mother was indeed murdered. 

"You really are gone..." 

Just then, the memories flooded his mind, blurring his vision with scenes all too long past: His mother carrying him in his arms, swinging him about as little Cesar laughed and giggled in pure delight. His mother making churros with chocolate as Cesar stood beside her, watching her bake with pure curiosity. His memories then took him to the day of Cesar's 16th name day, when his mother had a heartfelt conversation with him atop the royal palace of the Ciudad de la Plata before he leaned his head against her shoulder whilst they watched the sunset together. Those visions then soon evaporated, leaving Cesar in the cold empty room of his parents. 

A knock on the door on the first floor soon brought Cesar back into reality. He moved, however, sluggishly and without thought, like a mindless construct merely responding to outside forces. Cesar then opened the front door, only to look down and see the envelope nestled carefully upon the mat. The male then bent down to pick it up as he then closed the door. He quickly grabbed a letter opener from the kitchen, using it to open the envelope as his crystal blue hues, the eyes he got from his mother, read the contents of the letter.

It was her final testament, and her will.  She really was gone, forever. 

His dearest mother, one of the most cherished fragments of his heart, the woman who had nurtured him and spent more time with him more than his father, was gone.

'And I never got to apologize...for all the things I have said to you...for all the times I have made you cry...'

Cesar Franciscito de Pelear, son of Amity Ionna Morovar and Francisco de Pelear will never be the same, ever again.

7 minutes ago, _mady07 said:

The late baroness Morovar held a firm gaze as her daughter walked through the gates of the seven skies. A smile lifted her expression. "Welcome home babej.. ea missed vy so very much" cooed the mother, warmth fleeding her expression as she embraced one of her youngest daughters.

Amity opened her arms for her mothers embrace, tears staining her cheeks as she reunited with the woman. She looked around, seeing her eldest daughter Esperanza, her father Leopold, her father in law Cesar, Wilhelm her eldest brother, along with many other family members she hadn't seen in so many years. "Y have missed vy all so much.." she murmured, giving them all tearful embraces.

The Queen-Dowager Sofia had not heard of her sister-in-laws passing right away. Her attentions were on that on her kidnapped daughter, the Princess Isabel. For two dire matters to happen in the same day, it was cruel fate for the family, that was certain. She wrote to family, to old friends even, doing everything in her power to find her daughter. It wasn't until the day came to an end, and night filtered over through the window of her bedroom within the palace that she heard the news.

Her reaction was not something for anyone to see, and best left to the imagination.

Wyn only sighs at the missive before dipping his finger in ink and dragging a x across another face on a photo. Once more did another friendly face from simpler days drop from the world.

There after raising a glass to them by himself, as he did every other time.

"Rest easy now Ami" 

An Injured Frisketa only watches from over the shoulder of her brother, she refused to cry infront of others but for once in a lifetime she could not stop the water works, in her angered silence she seemingly said “otro mad, First Abuelo, Esper, now tu, I didn’t event get to say goodbye…”