To everything there is a season: An appeal for Reason and Canonist Unity

Borin

GSepqX6CCabJLB77IFNCIi0R0Yctx_GdSUsuhdO97g9rTd07BemFBYEhGXP3l3aQH8DHO4zgu01YUQFHcZBboukfYL2jUDQJlaHOvJQlwOR5_c2pz06weEmF26pD23m7DxpbQ5rMe_W2Cp2yPXWfC6U

TO EVERYTHING THERE IS A SEASON

An Appeal for Reason and Canonist Unity

9th of Godfrey's Triumph, 1938

kR_SAPNTbujd-_jpDIenOZED6trNce8Zb-fZM_AfBxMYAw9dfrwaivk-nx5KogAFchdKQh2phek65qSU1IXjZw-4RLp3FvhjPFXCfNMzyBYMqUL9gWVpaJYy27k9OfQiWoM_vPeEoKzt2h58gEEQIu8

Spoiler

To His Royal Majesty Aleksander II, King of Hanseti-Ruska,

God bless and greetings, may this reach you well. I write this missive to you in light of the recent happenstances in regards to my fellow brother of the clergy, Father Stanislaw, now ensnared by the wicked claws of heresy, and concerns regarding Canonist unity. 

If we as a people, bound by our one true faith, are serious about dealing with the dark threat that lies before us, we require a united front, to face this threat as one. All folk who look to GOD and the Canonist Church for guidance must be welcome to join the great Canonist army that shall march to squash this menace and bring Father Stanislaw home.

I therefore urge you to amend your otherwise virtuous missive to include an invitation to attend for the League of Veletz, led now by Captain-General Germanicus van Aert, a man whom I don't believe you have any personal quarrel with. Extend this olive branch so that all Canonists may be united, to stand shoulder to shoulder together against this evil, this threat that should take precedence over all other squabbles. If anything, at least allow a delegation led by the Duke of Adria, Markus Sarkozic to attend. He and his people have shown themselves to be devout Canonists, and have always urged for peace between your respective realms.

Yours,

Brother Odo of Lemon Hill

"His men raid and pillage the realms of this continent. I surely needn't remind you innocent men continue to die at his inaction." The King of Haense smoked an Osvald Cigarette in the throne room, awaiting the several parties arrivals. "I shall niet have men who allow similar atrocities as those who captured the Father Stanislaw be apart of his rescue - not until they atone."

"I signed Prince Henry's Peace."

"Now this is mine."

3 minutes ago, Mio said:

"His men raid and pillage the realms of this continent. I surely needn't remind you innocent men continue to die at his inaction." The King of Haense smoked an Osvald Cigarette in the throne room, awaiting the several parties arrivals.

"I signed Prince Henry's Peace."

"Now this is mine."

Brother Odo is disappointed at the lack of letter back

To Brother Odo,

"His men raid and pillage the realms of this continent. I surely needn't remind you innocent men continue to die at his inaction. I shall niet have men who allow similar atrocities as those who captured the Father Stanislaw be apart of his rescue - not until they atone.

I signed Prince Henry's Peace.

Now this is mine."

Yours,

King Aleksandr II of Haense

Then, The King of Haense smoked an Osvald Cigarette in the throne room, awaiting the several parties arrivals.

Edited by Mio
jeez born old man [racist] (in roleplay) happy now? gah..

18 minutes ago, Mio said:

To Brother Odo,

"His men raid and pillage the realms of this continent. I surely needn't remind you innocent men continue to die at his inaction. I shall niet have men who allow similar atrocities as those who captured the Father Stanislaw be apart of his rescue - not until they atone.

I signed Prince Henry's Peace.

Now this is mine."

Yours,

King Aleksandr II of Haense

Then, The King of Haense smoked an Osvald Cigarette in the throne room, awaiting the several parties arrivals.

Brother Odo is now just disappointed at the letter

Osvald Barclay, founder of Osvald's Ciggaretes™️ gets hyped up as he hears courtly rumors that the King was a fan of his product. He then goes to tell all his friends about it while singing the words of the famous ballad "Feind" by Ser Travis von Scott, his all-time favourite hype music, living in complete bliss and ignorance of the sociopolitical events taking place around him. He was still just a young adolescent after all.

"The King of Haense is blind. Our Canondom is a concept far superior to any mere kingdom or realm; Our Canondom is the unity of ALL the realms of men who embrace the Canonist faith and that should be kept in mind and respected by ALL the Canonists Princes. And it should be a duty of His Holiness the High Pontiff to call for the peace and unity of all the sons of Ex. Horen." said Marc Galbraith upon hearing about the letter sent by the Clergy.