TO ANY AND ALL XIONISTS

Moenah

zKnD8Pos5-ppv71-NguO8pDHX2hy7DmSlkdmvcuNaXlFul-YdNueFqd30Ou48qCZ6KQBtwmwHS91IX1Xnbli4TbtVu-r5DC0wHz-OIfg-Ml5h8dTiJ8R6bX-nmk9kl_7aW6RpB636BMSCZ2H9q2IZQc

A PLEA TO THE NAPPERS

Penned by Princess Emma Anastasya

On the 17th of Joma and Umund, 491 ES

Lzp3YySvkKlG42opFMqjUwOTM6TTyUoZG7VUnn5BpD7BsRuLryjZoHiChv-ySNG4bjEM9dt1Y5IGuueVQ7tn1OibVq4IjNdBwDmizJKVxt9NVxk6S-4GMCgd-v1OvyKvP4YyzDMCj0qXXu6Drj-zX3w

This is to the Xionists, who I heard whose name was called Xionists. Everybody knows that you took that man away. So, I am going to get to the point and just ask that you kindly bring him back. I know; you are probably going to say no to me. But you are already reading so you might as well listen to what I am saying because it might make you change your mind.

Now, you say that no one likes you, is what I am getting. And that might be true only because people do not like the bad things that you do. Why you do these bad things is confusing to me so if you truly took the time to think about it, it would also be confusing to you as well. For starters, why would other people liking Godan put a sour taste in your mouth? If you feel a sour taste in your mouth, perhaps you should eat different foods. Sweets like pastries and cakes are not sour, but if you wish for something healthy to eat, then maybe you may have some strawberries or even meat (from animals, of course). All this would be better options to other than taking Lord Weiss’s brother away.

Some of you must have brothers too. Maybe you have sisters instead. How would you feel if somebody took them away from you? You would feel sad, would you not? And if someone was doing this to you yourself you would also feel very bad - and that is how Father Weiss is feeling. Godan teaches kindness, and doing to everyone else how you want to be treated. Why would you hate something like that and put your anger on other people who do not have things to do with you?

So I ask you to please reconsider and do not take away Father Weiss’s arms and legs. This will hurt him, and he will not be able to walk or use his hands. If he cannot do that, how will he eat? How will he get back home? If you have already taken his arms and legs away, please put it back where you found it. If you really still want an arm and leg, just do not take his because I will make some for you instead. When you follow all that I say, I will send you a basket of mina and goodies. This will only be sent to you if you vow to be good. If not, my grand-uncle has a weapon of thunder and he will strike you with it and show you no mercy.

SIGNED,

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Emma Anastasya Barbanov-Bihar, 

Princess of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Karlsburg

Queen Amaya beams with immense pride.

Princess Mischa applauded her pupil,

While the Red Priestess, Magda, was shrouded in naught but confusion.

"Fifthists is what we prefer," she murmured aloud.

Father Stanislaw, still mangled by nails across a tattered crucifix, slowly chewed upon stale bread provided to him - fed by the hands of a dirty necromancers. 

A thorny crown surrounded his forehead; clearly attempting to symbolise something - but alas, it seems as though they had confused canonism for Christianity! He did not care to mention it, of course, as he valued his life and was afraid, in pain, and with lack of hope. 

A certain Lord let out a low, mirthless chuckle. "Now they get their children to beg for this wretch's release? How amusing."

Ser Audo Weiss peered upon the missive before letting it flop to his chest as he laid back, both feet bandaged and agony to walk upon.

The pleas of the Princess - of his sobrina - wrought his gut. Between a child that disappears, one that thinks so lowly of the family as to lie, his son in at least two pieces, and the unknown outcome of such a missive, he was beginning to feel somewhat hopeless cooped up under a royal order to rest... and yet surrendering to such a feeling was not an option. Callously, he scrunched up the missive and threw it to the floor.

His gaze turned to the servant by him, continuing, instead, to dictate to them the missives and reports he needed to make, albeit, sounding awfully more vitriolic than prior.