6 years AMA: Highschool to Engaged

JustMeMorgan

Hello All.

I joined LotC back in like 2016, I was in the midst of my GCSEs, a teenager the midst of Puberty I probably sounded like I smashed my mic with how many voicecracks I made whilst screaming 'ave Courland at 11pm at night till my mum came in and told me off for it.

Now, now I'm engaged, I have a pet hamster and I'm almost done in university, doing part time work and having to shave every few days to get rid of the facial hair that 6 years ago would have been mythical to see.

Feel free to ask me things, except for my IP address, the university I attend, my national insurance number or my phone number

hey :D I dont know you but woah! 6 years, crazy! 

what has been your favorite experience overall on LOTC?

<3 

21 minutes ago, annabanana1014 said:

hey :D I dont know you but woah! 6 years, crazy! 

what has been your favorite experience overall on LOTC?

<3 

Hard to say really, I've been in so many massive events and seen and done so much, I was on top of the golem during the September Prince events, where I felt so bloody powerful with my friends, I also was involved in shooting a laser against it with other wizards though neither of those really topple my favourite period which was early-mid Atlas with my friends in Thania. It was there where I really bonded and joked around, where I could mess around and every time I came on and hopped in discord I was laughing and smiling, it was where we just made shitposts and jokes with each other and it was always exciting.

The first time LotC really made me smile was when I was in Courland, just recently joined as a lil new player with an eyepatch bc a lich took out my eye about a week prior. I had reached like T3 of water evo (self taught with the most inactive teacher and the jankiest lore) and there was an event

good old Xarkly, we were beneath Courland in the sewers and me, Vege and plenty others were being eaten by a slime. I desperately trying not to be eaten fired a really shit and weak ice shard directly towards the heart of a slime (a black lil orb inside of it's form) and managed to kill it.

I got a cool sword (lost it now unfortunately) that for some reason was always cold, and I became a member of Courland's army. That made me feel amazing.

It's also why I would always say Xarkly is my favourite ET no matter what, he was the one that made me feel great playing LotC and deserves his praise.

Xarkly indeed is the best ET no matter what! Same experience with him here too.

However! What was your favorite roleplay on this new map?

4 hours ago, Laeonathan said:

Xarkly indeed is the best ET no matter what! Same experience with him here too.

However! What was your favorite roleplay on this new map?

Favourite type of roleplay has always been CRP, I'm a fan of it especially when the risks are high and the adrenaline is pumping it's like reading a book but you can't just skip through to the end, you have to sit there and read through it all

Favourite piece of roleplay, well that probably was with the gravelords, as toxic as y'all old necros are the language and imagery used is utterly brilliant

2 hours ago, MisterBlitzkrieg said:

What's your address?

I'll trade it for your mum's <3

Not a question but ur profile's discord handle is WRONG

Credit card number, expiration date, name, and CVV on the back please! 🎖️ 

32 minutes ago, Kaliphra said:

Credit card number, expiration date, name, and CVV on the back please! 1f396.png 

if I give you my acc number and sort code will you send me money for a pizza?