The Fall of a Butterfly [PK]

LupinCrystal

The Fall of a Butterfly

Spoiler

-xUYPZBWFBJ3tithp0qgbbUv_vh-8PPCeCBblNMZ8neLbb7axTqZ3EQcKXf_UADngUWL0yp7eaOxlJf6qMgtN5Zi_r6vRKVZBtJwsUBVKR8drEFNKdQy0EFvuntY3Xws6DdfB5UvaA-24btin5qibGw

She came into the world a happy girl, slowly growing to follow in her parent's footsteps. Her father shows her the mali’ame path and her mother shows her the path of a leader. Though she never truly was ready to take on the burden, however as every leader does. She moved forward and did her best, marrying the man she fell in love with and having a beautiful child. She pushed forward, she carried on. 

After the death of her mother, her health began to fail but she continued. Or tired too before passing the torch off to her sister. The death of her cousin caused another hit to her health. All of the heartache and stress tolling on her before she ended up on her death bed. She lay there, writing out a small note to her husband, her father, and her siblings.  

“Over the years I have come to understand that my place on this plane is not a permanent placement. It can easily be taken or simply stopped. To each of you, I give my love, Vaen’lean. Please care for our daughter whom I am not able to be there for. To my father and siblings. I love you all and thank you for caring for me” 

She scribbled the last few words before folding the note and laying it to the side. Her head lay back on the pillows of her bed, the long brown curls she wore slowly cascading down her shoulders and onto her chest. The rhythmic breathing came to a slow halt, the woman’s eyes closed.

Spoiler

I honestly enjoyed playing this character for close to a year, she is the sweetest one I've played. Thank you to the @Tigergiri and @DrunkCapybaraa for letting me play her.

A maehr sitting at a lone tavern stares at a old bottle of dandelion wine with an early illustration of a young, joyful child. "Too soon my onny. But may wherever you head off, let it be eternal bliss." The elfess hugged the bottle closing her eyes.

A wild mali'ame would be laughing under a tree. Not a thought in those eyes besides a voice in her head.

Medea would be in her office as always, filling out forms and paperwork for Vikela when her owl flew in through the window with a letter. With all the bad events that has taken place in Vikela lately, she did not expect the letter to be good, yet she took a deep breath and opened it. Upon reading the letter, her heart sank, it was a news she was hoping to not have to hear for another few years but yet here we are. Like her sister, Medea's mental health was beginning to weaken, barely being able to stand on her own without support, and now she has to hear the news of the death of her baby sister, the one she has fought for to protect for so long. The letter fell out of her hands onto the the ground and soon after, Medea fell as well. Her knees were weak, not able to push herself to stand, she could not feel anything in her legs, they were numb...they were paralyzed...Medea banged the floor of her office in hopes someone could hear her, "S-Someone! H-Help!" The elf yelled out "W-Wal..." She fainted before being able to finish her sentence. This was the breaking point for the Elf.

". . . You were a good friend to me, during the time we spent together," Juniper thought to herself upon recieving the news. A voice within her laughed mockingly, taunting yet another loss the elfess had faced. She let out a sigh, dismissing the whispers, and looked out the window. "Rest well, my fellow Vikelan."

Leika looked up from her chess game with Frisket to see a new soul arrive in the seven skies. What she saw made her stand up. She moved her hands to hold the girl's chin, choking back a sob into a hug.“My little flower, how I’ve missed you… come, come, grab a seat I wish to know all you have done. Tell me your story, was it a good ending?”