You do not know fear, pharaoh

Jentos

Spoiler

unknown.png

I know you are not afraid of death, pharaoh of the Ka'tau.

I know that in all your valour you know not fear at all.

But do your children?

And your wives?

They will.

We will outlive you and your name.

Just as we predate the very tongue which will shriek every cry, every curse, and every plea that it can muster. 

And then we, children of my father, will stand in your city and hear it.

Holy and blessed.

Silence.

an-gho-dark.png

"Woe, the curse of Dragur be upon ye,"
Ahnakriel held his clawed hand out to a hastily-drawn image of the pharaoh, before it turned to flames.

"May their efforts go to waste. To intrude on our land and vandalize it calls for the most severe punishment. I only wonder if they will be ready for it." Vahlok muttered to himself, eyeing the newly placed shrine upon the Firelands.

"Fool! Worshippers of worms! Your plight is foolish for the PURE ones have always risen! Hail the maiden! Ay'Larihei!" Beams a beautiful pure sunkissed hoplite. "Though, of course I can see why someone who has been cursed, surrendering their soul, may be jealous of beautiful, pure peoples!" Smiles the beautiful high elf!

Edited by SteppeNomad

Maegor I, Grand Prince of Aeltarys, strokes his snow-white beard as he reads the missive. He still has no idea what is going on.

"Fear.." the Pharaoh of Ka'tau Atemu-Ta muttered as he gazed at the An-Gho's missive stoically, "is the essence of Isfet. There is no fear in the assured victory of Ka'tau's triumphant return to this realm, An-Gho." Atemu said, slowly shaking his head before he crumpled up the missive and tossed it towards the fire.

"The wyrms are running short on time. All will know the authority of Ka'tau upon their demise." Atemu then walked towards a golden book titled 'Execration prayers,' thumbing through it until he reached two pertinent titles: "THE SPELL TO ANNIHILATE THE AN-GHO, DRACONIC AGENT OF ISFET" and "THE SPELL OF SPOILING THE ISFETIAN DRACONIC". He then wrote a note instructing his priests and fellow Rah'muns to continuously invoke the prayers in hopes of hastening the purging of the Draconic. The Pharaoh was determined to ensure Ka'tau's will.

The high Priest of Lord Oti shakes his head "Your efforts would be fruitless, the moonlight sees and knows all- I will know of your coming"

12 minutes ago, MockingbirdArt said:

The high Priest of Lord Oti shakes his head "You're efforts would be fruitless, the moonlight sees and knows all- I will know of your coming"

"Your'e*." the An-Gho corrected through sheer mental will

fat_an-gho.png

A Ker shaman sits back, and reflects. He had agreed to defend the shrine. Though something stirred in the Maehr. Memories of his youth, where the young spiritualist had cut down Shades and Voidal horrors along side the Azdrazi. What had truly changed so? Their actions against the pharaoh were intolerable. Yet the Pharaoh seemed wise. This issue stemmed from generations of hate bred towards the actions of few. Staining the name of the descendants of the fifth Brother. 

He would rise soon after. It was time to seek answers himself. Isuz called, and the Maehr was never one to ignore a spirits beckon. Perhaps, peace could be achieved. Though his heavy heart he buried himself. For if it could not be settled, he would have to defend his spiritualist cousins. 

A man obsessed with fire and Ra'tuhmet took a deep breathe as he walked through the streets of Sulianpoli, it had begun.

The skygod wrote this before he had his morning coffee