ON THE SWAN

Cheese

Qtcuqh53AL-UStmmEGbAenyTZfD3CPQwKBBicuOfUMJ1bcaVxsOPGiUSKLaBWpuTRvCfFve6CYIZ05nFoCHx6wDW5f4HYG-9Xh6CxwsDBIsvdYWwapnDqNbxIL9Ka8FEJHkIF8ZTi_UB_uvgERrbwmk

ON THE DISOWNMENT OF SER STERLING 

On this day, the 11th of Joma ag UMUND of 493 E.S.

⋅────────────────────────────────────⋅

MBNewcVFUaegxZf9XBjS7ODitUOuPU_BfN4z4vl4uCoeqxIJHhxVZTg0Jmlg4QMHp2ibkhbDvqjq793ng-mSi6Od0PGX6X0okffvtR0HzQSBs2gGIz7TFSRAI9hKheTlZIZF-zMjagnMFC3oS4378AA

───

Skennerton Fraktur

From Ashes, We Rise

EST 143 E.S. - Present | 1590 A.H. - Present

⋅ ───⊱༺༻⊰─── ⋅

WXhRubWltPleTOMDO_cgJrYGn5LFdNY8-nYF89A8PGcRVPZ4gw1NaaHIPN3hAVSQClguOASVQ-9Y_p_WNHnKl4VQUPD-FgfRmDy7TCKAMvz1e9D-6Ldq74R45QYxhv_cRQEwWymxG0gtsIcakmPQUV0

For many centuries, House Amador has held an oath of fealty solely to the Kingdom of Haense. However, as of recent, it has come to the attention of the House that Ser Sterling Percival has purchased land within the Halfling Kingdom of Dunwen. This endeavour was set in motion without the knowledge of the Regent or Baron, let alone anyone else in the House. 

⋅ ───────────────⊱༺I⠀༻⊰─────────────── ⋅

It saddens our House that Ser Sterling has taken such measures to start a new settlement within the Lowlands without the permission of his family, much less their support. Therefore, the House believes it fit to remove the Ser’s right to use the Amador surname. He shall no longer bear any claim to Amador’s titles or inheritance. However, his daughter, Aurelia Nikuldov, shall remain welcome in Mondstadt, and Ser Sterling has been given permission to retain his ties to her, and visit her as is seen fit.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

Lady Liridona Ingrid Amador, The Gem of Amador, Regent of House Amador, 

Lady Chamberlain of Hanseti-Ruska

x4JI29xCuwz_lV1HL3ZAiCK5LPaF0VeJB7Q_5Z1Ey0917TFvDZrgM5NgQoBBlTM0nKbUx70N9HzlmwtLh1wJpuk4n89a88B6obULen5ZOeJrpwRcJvaKagam_NdLFcc27A2GP4b6RNn5bgSM8YQeNFE

His Lordship, Henrik III Edvard Amador, 11th Baron of Mondstadt

U7RKB2qXIbHrPRDxJGSL0ATANXF0O_29CWT-oF5keW6Wyu4hvlsGVlZtdUbPdNhm6_ovyQnO2DNMPTF6hUTUkZyv2K8OaoDj3rApQwM5F4qfDQrYV5r5KXNlbRdkq9I-DHv2Z4s01rX0vGyrt5PreNc

"I am glad they still call me the swan," He smiled, altough a bit of a rueful smile. Though he had come to terms with this decision and his own choices, after discussing the matter with Liridona. "My path to redemption awaits. So long." The Knight had affairs to finish in Haense.

"Always knew the idiot would mess up eventually, Godan save his pitiful soul." Muttered Aleksandr Kortrevich in passing, brushing off the disownment of his former cousin in-law

37 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Halfling Kingdom of Dunwen.

“We are a REPUBLIC get et roight! T’a Collingwood title o’ “King” t’is independen’ of governmen’” states Mimosa Applefoot, Mayor of Dunwen.

The Phoenix of Amador, Nataliya Mariya rolls in her grave, disappointment etched within her dulled features. "How dispersed the family has become, all because they let their greed control them instead of seeking unity." A harsh puff of breath escaped the aged Baroness's lips as she saw how power hungry her kin had become with no true leader to guide them. "From Greed they Rise" Came a final echo, her tone laced with pity for their so called regent.

The former countess Cosima raised an eyebrow at the decree only knowing the name Amador with its ill. "Haenseni-folk and their tyranny of forcing each of their own to stay within the country. Haense is a home of the highlanders, or at least was... Highlanders must go where they need to." She told her husband @MailC3p "I can't imagine disowning one of our own just for not finding home in their native lands."

3 hours ago, _RoyalCrafter_ said:

"I am glad they still call me the swan," He smiled, altough a bit of a rueful smile. Though he had come to terms with this decision and his own choices, after discussing the matter with Liridona. "My path to redemption awaits. So long." The Knight had affairs to finish in Haense.

Liridona Amador bid her cousin well as he departed. "Ea will miss vy, Sterling. May Godan keep vy."