A REQUEST | CANONISM RP

Jihnyny

ZtOjBvJ8Hnss048ur2Q2TITO4nKiqKV9BAUKER8o9GXoupaBua-8qmcYV-YemTIpzO-iXDLyn_q2hCGlCwaFiG6a5pAegQEtNSmYH-sLVc_4a_CcULjehT8XX3ttpwtsV_F26jIFX-raV5GcSFO7ADQ

6tNADPFZ1QWhNzerCk3Gl3NgKVlH3uZVttFupvynulO-zMp9fg2mVSE-rku-rePLuW-2wK0VjIPscBH0pf1ml_T3XOEIIR0MT8nlMJdvSeN5QVN0xP7pqcNGhqhaBYeZKE9TsYqce5h8qDLCKxgi4AI

[!] amatuer handwriting in the form of scribbles litters the page [!]

A young man in great urgency posts written sheets around the nations of Aaun and Veletz.

I4cduGx1sxTm2nyDZW5e6mm6S3PhzXy5iyYh6IyWbeR1scHQP57i3g7Zd7tKEDBKuGF1oSguUv7Z86hOOmnYlIXvKGnXXCGqxtoS473RbLsJmXFDTN3yfW_EFWQaoJiW4NifFoYxPYTqiX4iy1ZuMFo

ail to thee who serve the one and only  creator and fine lord, GODAN. Hail to thee who refine their great skills and discipline in the name of he, the LORD. Hail to thee who create and scribe in his and only name. I too, a loyal and fellow warrior of the one and only LORD seek thy assistance.

O39bieFqWaw-DKqIob52cijtfCcxqwko4SYYleML1g2LNCm1yYXeG9i6Ix5FQhQiQOc8PERJ6EJge5_VmzlZ6-pRM_gDgxb9W9plJ3fD_LBiUj_ptmUWUwlpMDPCWjImL1WrcoZvzV1O613uZ-Ef_YU

fall in pursuit of a great knight in service of the LORD. A great knight that holds the right knowledge and wit to educate myself and put me under squiredom. I too search for a scribe that has the same knowledge and wit to educate myself to speak and write in the holy language of the LORD. 

To those in search of a loyal canonist and a squire, send a bird to my name;

Mieszko Euler

Stefan Euler strokes his mighty moustache at reading the post. "Seems my adoptive son has been getting busy!"