Cingedoz Sagamagjoz - The Narratives of the Cingedos Tribe in Aevos

Ibn Khaldun

KcoFEoh.jpg

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

Spoiler

The snows that packed the mountainside buried the grave, but the tombstone still marked in one's mind where it was appropriate to step and not to step in relation to the buried Cunimund. Grimhildr came that night, swaddled in many furs and lips wet with many prayers. She crouched beside Cunimund's grave and traced her fingers against the gothic engraving of the tombstone; its rendering clearly of Waldenian make. She looked towards the earthenwall that seemed to blend in the background across from the grave. A solitary figure stood on the ramparts, bearing the only dark colors in contrast to the wintry white.

"Hvarr reidiz oiman?" [¹]

"Ogbek Grimhildr, swesor Morgause." [²]

"Hwaet reidijoz oiman abo?" [³]

"Reidek oiman ogbi rix," [] Grimhildr stated plainly. She watched as the figure withdrew from view, stepping off the ramparts. He eventually emerged, stepping within inches from Grimhildr's face.

"Sprejekagh wǣd ach Almaris, eigi siprifek wǣd di ju. Anuanek Odoacer, makos Brennus Bardo," [] Odoacer affirmed. He turned back to the earthenwall, adding, "Long has the village been razed and buried in snow and ash. I expect you'll need my help to rebuild?"

zEGmElB.png

Spoiler

Translation:

1. Who travels here?
  2. I am Grimhildr, sister [of] Morgause. Note: General reference to female siblings will use the term swesor.
  3. What do you travel here for?
  4. I travel here to be chief[tess].
  5. I gave up [exact: threw] the mantle [of chieftain] in Almaris, I will not take the mantle from you. My name is Odoacer, son of Brennus the Bard

Cheers & Good luck to @__WaterFox__who will take over leadership of the Cingedoz tribe! I'll be helping! Thinking of making a new character or adopting the culture on an existing character? Click the Image below!

Ra3GDZvad-x76hRDLFTuA7QoijKxBUy5pwiMiAtwC6-VO5yI6ux0EsFRJuTaR9O-2b5amr2QGOpwC_oOM4OKGOSZKbBMWJpzH6xCy0MXDAjB4n5wKuNbjHsyZ3YUay-KdL0BinQp2RxaW0dfkvBS_bQ