El Nou Llegat

Mady

WBe2ylv-wAbVRTtNfX_nh8gewVj1ER3EQgUqDEqE5lC-eciPorvVLoun-5Wuejk6Z5wkp7heeO4KQvtMTXJsK-8xmC9zuG-YcF6wzOtV1SFyMi_4OsIeW3kDJSWkVoYjD09WtMr5yS3eK6i6cufyixU

yvNbRnzdUvkK9sAPExI633jtHaA7gsYIvbLHrKUMqJnZoOo5t8fEfa7YkF9zhgHvo8UVVgxRzMolaC1ec-RtpCOL2k3lP_I6IF1SW72mYZeOYjaPglrGKwCIlvCJzxQPkss3k0QLSP6DxC8Tet-noI0Qd6uOTI0A106pXLPA-tZNaiTbMpEl7UD8YojrLw

RukmJkMcYi0MbN4p_BRg1UALh948b8CJLGG5aWohh7ywVqHfxCSBJ10L7CTqBlWQDm1PJM5dEMUPUvrzmbRVPUuRSMuSx_2v9Zg543epEqYhaDm2BFP9DxV0kLnB7GZ75DPAm5eEgL_uEJd27pyZMSs

Penned by the Office of the Amiratus

Issued on the 16th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 76 B.A.

Like the changing of the tides, change comes in due time as progress is made and those around us display courage and step up when duty calls. The role of the Royal Legate is one that is held dear to myself, and I have full faith in my new successor to fill my shoes and go above and beyond what I have achieved when I, myself, held the position. With this being said, it is with immense pride that I announce the appointment of the next Royal Legate, Don John Galbraith. May God guide him in his endeavors and pursuits of peace as he steps up to represent the Kingdom of Balian. 

@TreeSmoothie

yvNbRnzdUvkK9sAPExI633jtHaA7gsYIvbLHrKUMqJnZoOo5t8fEfa7YkF9zhgHvo8UVVgxRzMolaC1ec-RtpCOL2k3lP_I6IF1SW72mYZeOYjaPglrGKwCIlvCJzxQPkss3k0QLSP6DxC8Tet-noI0Qd6uOTI0A106pXLPA-tZNaiTbMpEl7UD8YojrLw

Signed, 

Her Royal Highness, Elena Casimira Novellen-de Lyons, Countess of Rosemoor, Baroness of Enderoca,  Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lady Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Royal Duana.

That aforementioned Baron was woken by a peck on the head by his bird, having the paper dropped beside him at the desk he'd fallen asleep at. He squinted at it, assuming bad news - only to let out a loud cheer as he read further down.

The young man rushed up the steps of the tower to the room where Rhys slept, prodding him to see if he was awake.

"Tesoro! Tesoro, look!"

@Nilyeet

[Can't format text on phone😭]

6 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

That aforementioned Baron was woken by a peck on the head by his bird, having the paper dropped beside him at the desk he'd fallen asleep at. He squinted at it, assuming bad news - only to let out a loud cheer as he read further down.

The young man rushed up the steps of the tower to the room where Rhys slept, prodding him to see if he was awake.

"Tesoro! Tesoro, look!"

@Nilyeet

[Can't format text on phone1f62d.png]

"Mmmm- mwaht?" Rhys was tempted to throw a pillow at the man for waking him up, but- "Oh. Oh, that's nice, hun."

Asya stared at the notice in front of the palace gates, then exhaled slowly. "É così," she sighed. "It is what it is. Not like I was going to get it, anyways." She rubbed her palms into her eyes. "Eugh. I will congratulate John. He deserves it. I'm just... Nen. I will be satisfied with how things are." She lowered her hands slowly. "Best to put on a happy face for John when I see him next. That's the way." She turned around, then shuffled down the road, headed towards La Biblioteca Cittadina once more.

Later in the day, Don John Augustus Galbraith (@TreeSmoothie) would find a letter in his mailbox, congratulating him for his new position!