THE WALKING SAINT OF HAENSE

JoanOfArc

A boy quickly told his peers what he had witnessed in the clinic on that dreadful night "It's true! I saw Bishop Stanislaw hover his hand over Ryba's legs, and after a prayer, his legs twisted and re-aligned itself! It looked like it hurt... but Ryba walks to this day!" Leonid told to some of his friends who were not there, particularly his closest friends Alfred, Aurelia, and Heinrik. @Gandhi@Smol@critter

Father Alexios signed the Lorraine at the news of miracles!

Edited by Mister_Gavin

A Watcher chokes on his King's Ivy-spiked Tea as he reads through the missive, brow shooting up as he shakes his head

"I know my nephew - there's not a chance he's humble." He remarks, glancing about to find he is alone and speaking to nothing. He returns to sipping his tea in interrupted silence.

To His Holiness Sixtus V,

I write to you to confirm the words of Mother Milena Franziska. Whilst these claims may seem at a glance the fanciful tall tales of a panic-stricken populace of a city under siege by a terrible storm - they are nevertheless true, may GOD bless us. I personally witnessed each of these incidents, save account IV. With only a touch and beckoning of the Lord God, my brother performed the miracles so described. I am willing to personally testify to the true nature of the claims made should inquiries be made as to their validity.

As Sworn Before God and Before Peer,

Lord Walter Leon Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain, Baron of Zvaervauld and Lord of Staalgrav

Ser Audo Weiss smiled faintly at the missive, his thumb pressing in to lightly crease the page. Perhaps there were times that the sin of doubt had caught his heart, but with the acknowledgement of the Pontiff he could hardly complain. He sat back in his chair - in the dark lit only by the fading luminosity potion at his side - as his ever-faint smile wobbled taut. 

Though Stanis never spoke a word of these works to his father, he could always be proud of the boy that once feared what he could do. 

"Vy've mastered that talent, padrevar. Vy've mastered it, and done so, so well..." 
His gaze tipped left, up to the portrait of Felix and Maria. Audo couldn't quite understand why such a bessing was borne to him. Beyond him, some plan was at work.