LOTC as a DND Campaign: I NEED YOUR HELP!

TreeSmoothie

Hello, chat!!!!

I'm DMing a large group irl, and they were particularly interested in playing on Arcas for a long-term campaign. I'll likely be using the Infernal War map end eventline, since I'm most familiar with it/was an ST helping run it.

If you had a character during this time that you'd like to volunteer for me to put into the campaign as an NPC, comment below!

Or, any certain events (perhaps Llyria's fall, the big void tears, or something else).

If your character worked with the Inferi, I'm definitely looking for mini-bosses to throw in. If your character was a primary force against the Inferi (like the goblin who threw the spear of Brev, leader of Paladins who massacred a cart of children, etc) that'd be handy as well!

Ty :]

The notorius Rustlers as bandit enemies?

Or perhaps the evil Jindle Bandits?

(include Endyn Jindle either way)

Asbjorn was heavily involved in the set up of the Inferi, but life got busy so I couldn't get in any of the battles (Adunian)

Wish I could help provide an NPC but all Valindra did was laugh at Fenn when it was attacked- really cool concept though

11 hours ago, TreeSmoothie said:

leader of Paladins who massacred a cart of children

the legendary alicjo verana, killer of orphans and fugitive of the sultan, told me you have permission to use his character, the only important paladin since arcas

Honestly sounds cool, happy to help clarify any mechanics/background stuff that we ran if you want some inspiration and how to ground it for LotC's universe.
Feel free to contact me on discord! :)

14 hours ago, Bonito said:

the legendary alicjo verana, killer of orphans and fugitive of the sultan, told me you have permission to use his character, the only important paladin since arcas

I LOVE ALICJO