Falling of a Petal

JTMedea

5db41be3797e9c452866ceed1519a9ff.jpg

I have taken some time to decide whether I should have announced this or not,

but I believe my people and dear friends, along with my family deserves to know,

so here I am, here to share sensitive news with you all. 

For 40 years, Medea Viola De Astrea had been married to Aerin Sinan.

We held a wedding all the way back in Almaris,

in a little town named Paradine that was under Celia’nor.

It was a lively wedding, citizens from Celia’nor, Norland and Vikela itself attended, it was a magical night of fun.

A few years after that, we had our first biological daughter,

Luthien Linde Viola De Astrea, and adopted a few others along the years,

Orn, Thaedas, Fernando, and Raeliana, also having our youngest biological child,

Loranzo Aerin Viola De Astrea who has just turned 4. 

Now then, you are probably wondering why I am telling you all of this,

well it is simple actually, going forward today, my marriage with Aerin Sinan has ended,

and he has left Vikela. We have been apart for many years now,

even when we were still together, our relationship was not the same as our early days in Almaris.

I am writing this letter so the people of Vikela know the current situation and not create rumors.

To my friends, I am sorry I did not tell you all sooner,

it was something I was and still am trying to heal from, and to my children,

please do not feel hatred towards your father,

he did his best even though he knew himself he was not cut out to be a father,

he still loved you all, and if you do one day see him again, do not lash out.

This is a topic I have been avoiding for a long time,

only now finding the courage to speak up about,

the reason I have decided to do so is that no awful rumor be made about my husband not being present.

He has made his choice to leave and I will respect his choice,

and I wish him health and luck wherever he may go.

If you are reading this Aerin, I love you, you have given me 40 years of love and happiness,

but I know now it was not meant to last.

I hope we will one day meet again with no hard feelings,

catch a drink and speak of our future experiences.

Do not worry about our children, I will take care of them,

please take care of your health.

Goodbye Mon Cheri..My Cherry Blossom.

With love, written by Medea Amaranta Taliame’onn Viola De Astrea, Lady Paramount of Vikela.

WzBB7i_4vxfBeGAxfsEVBxvWPWi47IhoTqL3tVVFnVwLfLtQVcj-yzJq1IXkqlkfwqAQqc5thoy4fA64ckiWG8p-AH1kujWwo7g2VWTvk4mD27QEg7rlT8gCPYNPZseCdfFARwqHh7vBI7CjK6hypQI

eq0trTF6UGzs83XHr0Rvw4BZyvaizl1gFpjmtEPzzwDf6jg-Qbk-izwXebvD7SKxUt1xkPM7ByHXWW5Z8YSdPCZY-FF1YRdv59dbWQkgap1dHNNvmoK7i8ru11CxYhi3JtZBg7UgrVMmDCrSXV4sItY

The letter found its way to a certain elfess who was quietly sitting at the edge of a dock, accompanied by a fishing rode, net, and the bounty she was able to get. There was no response as she put the letter down, instead she was trying to decide which bait would be better to get a bigger catch.

Andria watched the raven fly away that delivered the letter to her. Eyes glued “Maybe I should propose the Divorce Club” 

3 hours ago, Tigergiri said:

Andria watched the raven fly away that delivered the letter to her. Eyes glued “Maybe I should propose the Divorce Club” 

Raziel squints at a certain Aevaris, "Count me in."

In a certain Library writing in her journal her Raeliana's little fox padded over with a missive in its mouth  "Thank you Miko..." the small elfess said softly before unwrapping the missive and would start to read it, she was silent for some time before she noticed small water droplets drop down onto the missive in her hands, the elfess gently touched her cheeks with her finger tips, it had been the first time she had cried in many years, noticing the tears noticing her heart breaking more tears fell uncontrollably the young women cried out and started to rub at her cheeks and eyes "p..papa..." she sobbed into her trembling hands, while he had not been her biological father, he had loved him just as much he was the first to take interest in her reading and wanted to know more from her, he warmed her heart knowing her father now gone she cried her heart out, and shut her door hiding away for some time.