FIRST EPISTLE TO THE DIOCESE OF GELIMAR

MadOne

THE FIRST EPISTLE TO THE DIOCESE OF GELIMAR

gelimar.png?ex=654008d5&is=652d93d5&hm=1f0b0484c5b3a2ba3cda9dfbc9ee3fc67dfc41c8550c15517477705f5a450450&

rknXXjL_5xLCXmzZfkEG9iaeaMAuO-GyKjiS3nqDfVmxKa3dsb6-jI7daGJJse8_GwgdL1ME-CoQPEqHhbkQmxMkUSz6h02NCLnRjFqGhBpo7nvHw8KLhbD1Ajg8RuQLxloMEt2sDT4N-mbYU9fkevE

TABLE OF CONTENTS

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

SECTION I - INTRODUCTION

SECTION II - ON THE NEW HERALDRY; DIOCESE OF GELIMAR

SECTION III - ON THE YEARLY EPISTLES

SECTION IV - DIOCESAN STRUCTURING

SECTION V - YEARLY PRAYER; SAINT NAFIS OF AL-DIRAKH

SECTION VI - FUNERAL OF SAXTON VON STROHEIM

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

gGKyFBVanKkmaovwOh42AyeprI2UIy_Vczp4QdTPA3EYE2eJcXmubgc_7-119CW4oAWXIpvYQNr5-SRaXCClilW48c16DoghT1k2FBaUKW-xt1t7FPmhI9hBUMEd4SLkZKkfYS6rtiSmjo7SQ6hVjvs

OPENING PRAYER

Almighty and everlasting God, whose very name and object is perfect Charity, grant, I beg Thee, that I might do the things that Thou commandest, and consecrating all things to Thee, might make Thee the object of all my desires by aiding those around me. For in my fellow man I see Thy love, Thy perfecting hand, and the potential for good, and so, seeking Thee, I venture to help him today.

rknXXjL_5xLCXmzZfkEG9iaeaMAuO-GyKjiS3nqDfVmxKa3dsb6-jI7daGJJse8_GwgdL1ME-CoQPEqHhbkQmxMkUSz6h02NCLnRjFqGhBpo7nvHw8KLhbD1Ajg8RuQLxloMEt2sDT4N-mbYU9fkevE

SECTION I - INTRODUCTION

In the hallowed name of our Holy Mother Church, it's Exalted and it's Saints, I, Bishop Brandt, humbly introduce a new practice within the Diocese of Gelimar with this annual epistle, wherein the Diocese of Gelimar shall henceforth give news of divine grace and our devoted congregation's endeavours.

SECTION II - ON THE NEW HERALDRY FOR THE DIOCESE OF GELIMAR

gelimar.png?ex=654008d5&is=652d93d5&hm=1f0b0484c5b3a2ba3cda9dfbc9ee3fc67dfc41c8550c15517477705f5a450450&

Before we delve into the sacred matters of our congregation, I am filled with great joy to announce the introduction of new heraldry to our beloved Diocese. We thus unveil a coat of arms and authorise it's usage in matters that concern the Diocese of Gelimar.

SECTION III - ON THE YEARLY EPISTLES

I am deeply pleased to introduce a new tradition for our Diocese for the years to come. This epistle, which you now hold in your hands or read with a heart full of devotion shall henceforth be released annually as beacon of guidance and inspiration for our faithful flock. It is through this tradition that we shall share the dispense Churchly wisdom and unfolding events of our diocese, thus seeking to connect our congregation in faith and unity. May God help the Diocese of Gelimar.

SECTION IV - DIOCESAN STRUCTURING

I am pleased to announce that the congregation of the Diocese of Gelimar grows rapidly, and the latest held masses, confessions and marriages have had an exemplary turnout that would be expected from the faithful flock of Minitz and the Reinmaren. With this in mind, we require new acolytes to join our Diocese. There are various roles to fill to serve the Diocese that I personally shall search and interview for, thus it is of importance that those souls who seek to live a life of scholarly contemplation reach out to me via letters to be considered for the following positions;

ACOLYTES: We invite those inspired by God's calling to join our esteemed ranks as acolyte students. It is these dedicated acolytes who will shoulder the mantle of devotion, continuing our tradition of sacred service and spiritual guidance.

DEACONS: We further invite those with temporal obligation, such as that of nobility to join the ranks of the Deaconry within the Diocese of Gelimar, to be taught theology, and lessons of the divine.

VICAR OF GELIMAR: We actively seek the discerning hand of the Divine in selecting a new Vicar of Gelimar, a shepherd to lead our flock in the path of righteousness from among the Church Fathers and Mothers of the Canon. Through prayer and reflection, we shall entrust this decision to God's divine wisdom, that our Vicar may be one who embodies the spirit of our forebears and guides us toward the eternal embrace of His Grace.

SECTION V - YEARLY PRAYER - SAINT NAFIS

RsifaGadkfeNHbv-K-sPR5yrubHdvWU6BjFzBCbCWADRgxl8RdaPOv0CreSjI4NbBwvkRzyQQFhod4xQ-05Ii3EgkVQfdnzDmsv6SsXVOpYrgsyo7XRROWRXTHNimFhbjEum-yRhbVmzHIePam3eEfo

Saint Nafis, hear me now with fervor. Keep me away from Iblees’s evil's power. Just as you fought against iniquity, guide me towards virtue's clarity. Intercede before the Lord on our behalf, you who faced torment from Caliphs, Dwarves and the heathen's path. Light my way, as you did for Vandoria of your own, and Strengthen my spirit, let my resolve be known. I seek your advocacy to resist temptation's snare, and to walk the path of the Lord’s truth with utmost care. Show me the wisdom you gained in your days, and the virtue that adorned your righteous ways. Amen.

SECTION VI - ANNOUNCEMENT OF DEATH - SAXTON VON STROHEIM

image.png

With profound sorrow, we announce the valiant departure of a true defender of the faith, Saxton von Stroheim. His unwavering commitment to the Church, coupled with his unwavering courage in the face of adversity against the Franks, shall forever etch his name into the annals of Gelimar's history. As a protector of our sacred beliefs, we collectively mourn with the Tribe Stroheim, and extend the Baron of Langenkirch our consolation. 

FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS

We humbly invite all members of our faithful congregation to unite in grief and celebration of the life of Saxton von Stroheim. The funeral service will take place within the Holy Church of the Auspice in Minitz, a sacred space where we shall offer our final prayers and bid our earthly farewell to this noble warrior and devoted son of the Church. His memory shall linger in our hearts, inspiring us to follow the path of unwavering faith he so valiantly trod.

OOC: THIS FRIDAY 3PM EST AT MINITZ

gGKyFBVanKkmaovwOh42AyeprI2UIy_Vczp4QdTPA3EYE2eJcXmubgc_7-119CW4oAWXIpvYQNr5-SRaXCClilW48c16DoghT1k2FBaUKW-xt1t7FPmhI9hBUMEd4SLkZKkfYS6rtiSmjo7SQ6hVjvs

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET

His Grace, Brandt Wilheim Barclay, KBS KIH KV KSTSR, Bishop of Gelimar

Avalon studies the newly published church document with endless interest

"Verily, God's mercy for people is shown in everything. I really ought to study this more thoroughly."

Manfred Barclay mumbled to himself on his way home after having attended Bishop Brandt's mass, a copy of the epistle brought with. 

Mother Frinna and Bishop Callahan of Lemon Hill sign the paper in support after having read the news of the diocese with much interest!