WARGOTH CLAIM | LUR

Jihnyny

Lt9LRcsa4Oe8AJeerrmM5CcSkAijNuPDu1XjaX1ia_IctqfkxUJk54jQ3f6Ledf0-vAqYKcnrq_5tanMYiOwh2uvEYHBYIavuKzrQcfkvbbYtHDypUSvSM_bxgQ6WNl751XkACUQkswXF74iu5ecBl4

cQL_9yMPdGRzuTxTHPO7nt-kGuxhpXxnZ7pA8nKMucpnZYv3-NuMdRYBqUISrFdUPxvr3HicN-GFU0pQHErgVWj_R4yTeC_uyMP9PWHKOodinTzJdQNCvtvchRPPi6HdLpnuGp4SXqc5jEnVE2o9mMY

2Z68eMPnUMmtlfoKwwe8Jqp-GKEa7c0e_S_VRynEqU_3OBWYEbyMYXDqhMvS905OEV_hqHl7EOL1KYSy4WqdzrIFCDtOQsM1l6u91Zh5FvZ8EnYlvp_2EUTTt-Eo-iU-F7kDC7sRt09Ssjh0xPQkxgg

VHqIdwemM88FHgjYS0zU9s-5e4U8pKH-FTAn5d2gD8tGlGS-TFAWYFh6NzSZialeUp58q119R2FB9HMvM1A6H1NEMyjJjbUfpbchTuNDq3Ytsf7jqMZW6ckrjLxi_RagB9Bsoa0glm9TQXcqshLsOqM

CIAYrO3pRsu4ixUACVRdqq0z6l62n6VMXt5bSGrTeFxJyMQ815KByRB2_V0wEiW05sk-XCOZnhn69EVWgutJPUWeHz34upxu88NOifao7PlYzYZelYq4Dkwlc6Sj1lZh6irutsuSn4ecPlVkMIu4Ur0

CLAIM TO WARGOTH

ON THE CURRENT WARGOTH

Madoc has served the clan greatly under his title as Wargoth. Taking it from Yarrow’Lur and her inactivity, the Uruk took an attempt to bring it back. Though Madoc holds experience, knowledge and political demeanor far above my skill, I believe that it is now time for strength and show of power, not political prowess.

MY CLAIM TO WARGOTH

I believe myself to be one of the strongest Orcs within the Horde at this current moment. A bold statement, however, all the recent fights and my still strong tusks speak the truth. You all know me to be young, many Uruks, specifically of the Akaal call me a child, even though I have beaten them all in one to one combat. I believe that my future is not of one to follow, but of one to lead. Lead great battles, great pilgrimages and bring the Orcs, Lur specifically, to ultimate glory. As my ancestors before me, Leydluk’Raguk and Akrukil’Lur had done.

THE CHALLENGE

We will fight. Not to the death, but in a Hur’Mauk. We will both choose weapons of equal make as the ancient tradition follows. The fight will end upon the making of a vicious wound, or the yielding of another.  As I hold great respect to you, I will allow you to choose the choice of weaponry.

Glozag’Votar

The hunt guides us to fortune!

CIAYrO3pRsu4ixUACVRdqq0z6l62n6VMXt5bSGrTeFxJyMQ815KByRB2_V0wEiW05sk-XCOZnhn69EVWgutJPUWeHz34upxu88NOifao7PlYzYZelYq4Dkwlc6Sj1lZh6irutsuSn4ecPlVkMIu4Ur0

SIGNED,

Grimruk’Lur, ‘Righteous Steel-Wolf’ 

Chieftain and Axe of Clan Lur, Krimpgoth of the Iron Horde.

152, S.A

As Azfrai returned from her travels upon seeing this declared she chuckled to herself :"Finally..." a sigh came out alongside a smile "A hozh change.." she whistled as she entered the gates of San'Yarrow

The Yargoth traced over the missive with his eyes, absorbing the words that conveyed his brother's aspirations. He nodded in acknowledgement, the support for the proposed change within the Lur's leadership was evident in his demeanor. "Wit' ztrengh, honor, agh bub'hozh integriteh." he would state, followed by a nod that echoed the-same sentiment. The transformative winds continued to whisper throughout the sandstone corridors of the capital-city.

Vuron'Lur reads over the missive with surprise on his face, but then he'd let out a hum "Wub if mi klomp dem both....At da zame time!"

"Finally, mi haz been grukkin' about retiring for zome tik now." Chuckles the Uruk as he sat within San'Yarrow reading the missive, while smoking a Kaktuz cigar. "Let uz fight den. Da rulez are zimpul, nub armor, nub dagger or any ob dat zkah. Only zpears." He laughs, standing up to go find Grimruk.