NECROMANCY AMENDMENT / CLARIFICATIONS - THE HENS COME HOME TO ROOST.

femurlord

4 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

People that want ftbing with corpsemancers banned aren't projecting, don't see the need to explain the psychology when it's stated in-post that they are corpses. I've seen myself that necros have said weird shit about their characters and shared weirder art when in covens that didn't already enforce the no romance, no FTB rp that the Iblees coven did. Unfortunately it is a prevalent enough issue.

nah this is for ALL necromancers. Necros aren't inherently corpses presently, theyre just mortals who r rly fucked up.

In the case of vampires longevity not being effective anymore. Is this just for appearance wise or the lifespan itself. If so I as a human vampire already was over human age limit since of vampirism even before connecting to necromancy. If this is passed would that means I would either A) Have to drop Necro entirely or B) don't choose to drop it therefore I will have to pk?

18 minutes ago, Ztrog said:

In the case of vampires longevity not being effective anymore. Is this just for appearance wise or the lifespan itself. If so I as a human vampire already was over human age limit since of vampirism even before connecting to necromancy. If this is passed would that means I would either A) Have to drop Necro entirely or B) don't choose to drop it therefore I will have to pk?

Longevity and lifespan doesn't work, you're forced to age, but Corcitura is still compatible. Age and appearance is a feature of necromancy, you're limited to your base Descendant life-span. You would have to die, if you didn't drop it, but I will give the option to those who have strong feelings about this post.

43 minutes ago, femurlord said:

Longevity and lifespan doesn't work, you're forced to age, but Corcitura is still compatible. Age and appearance is a feature of necromancy, you're limited to your base Descendant life-span. You would have to die, if you didn't drop it, but I will give the option to those who have strong feelings about this post.

Right, well if there is the option to drop necromancy in response to this if it is accepted. I would fine that to be a nice option all things considered for those like in my position.

4 hours ago, rukio said:

nah this is for ALL necromancers. Necros aren't inherently corpses presently, theyre just mortals who r rly fucked up.

Si, that's what I said

I just like calling necros Corpsemancers- and they technically are corpses, at least once they die once and are reanimated 

TLDR they're all fucked up in some way, Do Not the necromancer

someone should murder this femurlord guy

@femurlord 

On 10/30/2023 at 8:56 PM, femurlord said:

Does romance really bring forward character development? There are many facets of character development that do not require the reliance of engaging something that is objectively venomous and a much more overarching issue on the server. Romance in and of itself should not be hinged upon to develop a character and rather should be avoided considering the possibility of OOC feelings becoming involved and a greater problem developing. For one, I've developed my Archlich through vast achievements, there is merit and depth in the pursuits of a character rather than who they share Minecraft wool blocks with late at night.

The magic itself is a menagerie of things that does not promote such warm-touchy things, there is a way to be tasteful and one such player @Hephaestusis a testament to this. My stance is, if you want to do romantic, kissy-kissy roleplay, don't get ordained as a Necromancer.

That's a lot of words to say you get none. Free the necromanc-ussy.

apologies-sorry.gif

You all behave in this thread please.

Amendments/Additions implemented into main lore post. Thank you for your submission. Moving to correct subforum to prevent redundancy and clutter.