TO BRING SHINING LIGHT TO DARKNESS [CONDEMNING THE AKAAL]

siglms_

A tattooed green orc with a long, black ponytail. He's on both knees, screaming and raising his arms upward. Set in an ancient drawing.. Image 2 of 4

orc-horde-bb.thumb.png.aa7ba5a4642123de8e9deb86faa727b7.png

orc-horde-bb.png.c3e3bdaec305634ed330b3235b1ccc40.png

orc-horde-bb.png.0ad09cee5225c1fb2433b16abed56e9c.png

As an Akaal we are taught foremost that we are of light, to seek enlightenment from our past mistakes and failures. Underneath this visage, however, is a dark secret. As you may already recognize, most of the Akaal have fallen to burzûm; darkness. From my understanding, the following things are what I have learned while in Clan Akaal.

1. Clan Akaal is planning, through rituals of dark shamanism of old and orcish xionism, to form a greater spirit of mortality; trapping or destroying other spirits until there is only a singular one to be worshipped. They plan on using the guise of peace to sow chaos in the mortal and spirit realms while hiding their true beliefs for only the clan to know. Ghoraza, a trusted pseudo-member of Clan Akaal, wishes to use this path to ascend into a lesser of this manufactured spirit. They call this belief Vitalism.

1. Clan Akaal plans to do this with rituals akin to an Isthmus Anchor, a pillar used to trap a spirit. It was originally a tool used by Kulgarok the Blue and his followers. I do not know how they accessed this power.

2. There are at least two shrines dedicated to this belief around the ‘uzg.

2. Clan Akaal has at least two individuals who have transferred their souls into new bodies through some form of blood ritual, Bumba and Sharog. They now go under the names Ghuun and Gazhnakh respectively. Although it isn’t strictly burz, they avoid the Stargush through their acts out of fear of losing their power.

3. Kukaals (equivalent to Wargoth in Akaal culture), specifically Maukurz of Ram have made rituals dedicated to Gadhaal the Black (a dark shaman of old) and possibly other deceased dark shamans. 

4. The higher echelons of Clan Akaal are aware of the assassination of the Blood Rex, Ar-Borok’Akaal, and may have taken part in it.

5. Clan Akaal has an intimate knowledge of Kulgarok the Blue, one of three inventors of dark shamanism of old. One of their Kukaals, Ixula, is the descendant of one of Kulgarok’s students.

6. Clan Akaal practices rituals of old clan Mog, particularly orcish xionism in the form of the desecration of shrines. 

Of course, not all of these are as important as the first point above, but they must be said to preserve the purity of the Iron Horde. Clan Akaal must be stopped before their ideas of Vitalism and ascension spread further into the honor-bound lands, through any means necessary. 

Admittedly I have known of these acts for some time now, only now realizing the error in my judgment. All I wish for now is the sanctity of our proud people and for the prosperity of the Iron Horde to come from this conflict. 

For my safety, I must temporarily travel far away from the city. Although I’d wish to join the honor-bound in combat against the forces of burz, I cannot spill the blood of those I once called brother and sister.

For now, I must repent in the name of KRUG and in the name of the spirits, who guide us all in these trying times,

orc-horde-bb.png.2902ab24106a2301aed776d2704cecb1.png

Spoiler

OOC:
It goes without saying that I harbor no OOC ill-will towards any members of Clan Akaal. If you believe any of this information was gained unfairly, please let me know.

My discord is siglms#3383.

Edited by siglms_
OOC Clarification.

Grimruk’Lur smiles, scrumbling up the missive after giving it a read.

Agh zo the truth zha’ll be revealed” 

The missive was then carried by the dusty winds that blew through the sandstone city of San’Briu.

A wide-eyed halfling orc reads over the missive in shock and awe!

"Ghoraza planz wub? Dark Zhomoz? Vitalizm? Bumba ahm Ghuun? Sharog ahm Gazhnakh? Borok... azzazzinated? AHM AKAAL REALLI BUURZ?! "

Truly, his mind was blown by the accusations, ripping it off the wall to go show others in his clan.

The Elder Akaal spits out his cactus juice, his clawed hands crumbling the parchment "Why did latz nub come to mi firzt bruddah, der ahm anzwerz to latz grukz dat can explain it all..." he sighs before picking up his own materials, sitting down to write. 

"An outcry-ob liez made by foolizh youth, et zeemz." The Rex merely  comments  on the matter. "Diz diztruction-ob zhrinez ahm a kommon mattur by dhoze whu dizlike kertain zpiritz." - "Likewize, Ar-Borok fell en battul wit' nub chance for assasinatiun. He khooze tu walk entu diz battle tu zave uz at di fall-ob Zan'Valka. Latz blah-ob eventz latz wuzn't even prezent tu peep."

【❂~❂】
The last of the Uluamirzgai, the Bear, found herself at the edge of the honored lands. She traced the length of the missive, and as she gazed upon it, a sly grin painted itself upon her lips. As she looked up from the parchment, her eyes locked onto the distant silhouette of San'Briu, the capital of Orchood upon the new continent. It had hosted a thousand orcs, and acted a symbol of honor, tradition, and unity among the clans - but the fallen shaman knew that the time for tradition was over, and the shadows of change were only creeping in. With determined steps, the Bear began her journey towards the capital, heart heavy with both trepidation and anticipation.

Gazhnahk heard the news of Drus' betrayal, though unsurprised she did feel disappointed.

Emotions sealed away began bubbling up ever so faintly underneath the surface as she sat in her blarg, mulling it over in her head.

"Lat bettur pray tu dah zpiritz Mi dew nub fynd lat, bekauze Mi wyll be peeping." She spoke, though only to herself.

A new missive is melted over the old one, some mix of blood, sinew and congealed soot allowing it to be molded over. 

A disappointing lie from a disappointing uruk. You willingly choose to omit every detail. 

1. Destroying Spirits? Did your trials teach you nothing? Why would we teach others shamanism and establish shrines if the clan sought to remove the Spirits? Why would they make the Gate of Dom and other artifacts if they sought to remove that connection from the world? Why would you sew further distrust when it is our clan that has proliferated shamanism more than any other?

This Ascension you speak of is the same ascension any shaman undergoes. We explained such to you and choose to lie again, perhaps that is why you so brazenly fail your duties as a Witchdoctor. You willingly ignore the Spirits in hopes of causing more bloodshed. 

An Ismuth Anchor is an invention of LEYD, a feat impossible if Akaal sought to destroy the Spirits.

2.  You claim blood ritual but fail to see that countless orcs have risen in times past. You claim these fears of the Stargush while an Inferi  who has died countless tiems over seeks to become Rex. Why are you afraid of people who have sacrificed themselves to Krug? Is this a joke or merely a cry for attention?

3. The "rituals" you speak of is a mural in the center of the goi- something made by the Yazgurtan and approved by all before the city was even built.  Akaal is made of three clans, Ram, Mog, and Izig. Gadhaal is his grandfather. These "deceased dark shamans" you speak of are the same as murals decorated all over the city. 

cwr1RZa.png

One of Krugmar's many murals is etched here.

4. Another strange lie. Borok died defending against the Mori, the same as countless orcs and descendants. While you were never in Almaris(and so I wonder how you assume this), he held far greater honor then posting a cowardly missive and running away. How do you claim to protect and honor our kin when you sew falsehoods in the midst of conflict?

5. All orcs are related to dark shamans, whether Lur, Lak, Dom, Azog, or Akaal. Is this empty claim some attempt at tying a connection between them?

6. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO DESTROYED A SHRINE BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THE TRIAL.  You claim sanctity amongst our people yet create this vile rumor in hopes of allowing a known Inferic demon to become Rex. He has been slain countless times over by the other nations yet you welcome this corruption with open arms.

Your cowardice will be met with the same fate of the dark shamans- for it is Skaatchnak'Akaal who killed them off. Ghoraza is glad your darkness has left the Goi. 

KAAL'AKAAL

Edited by Panashea

[!] The Pharaoh simply shakes his head at the latest missive demonstrating Akaal corruption.

"The Akaal are likely apart of the Isfetian blood cultism that runs strongly throughout the Iron Horde. This is why no Rah'mun will ever practice dark magic of any form - blood magic, powers meant to offend or usurp the Gods, or Xionist fallacies."