Two Gifts for Two Sons

Shiredom

HousePinemaw.png?ex=655582da&is=65430dda&hm=ce9978392720285d9cd85328b0c1e04d30bf8b07e94148a61423509e5eee4839&

Private Letters to

Edvard Jr. Kervallen Pinemaw

&

Theodore Kervallen Pinemaw

15th of the Snow's Maiden, 153 SA

In the congratulations of properly coming of age (without dying!), two letters will be drafted and handed to their respective recipients. Who both of them end up sharing the letter with is of no concern, but if they don't share the information contained in the letters, then no-one but them will know their contents.

To: Edvard Jr. Kervallen Pinemaw

Spoiler

Dear Ed,

Perhaps there were some things I should have done differently, and there are things I definitely regret over time.

You deserve something, for becoming eighteen I'm granting you my title of 'Knife of Rozania' effective immediantly, even though you would already be getting this in the event of my passing, I have no use for it, but potentially it may have some use for you, in some way or another.

Also in other news, I'm securing a land deal in Southern Lotusgrad, which will be good for all of us. 

Elijahu.

To: Theodore Kervallen Pinemaw

Spoiler

Dear Theo,

There is so much I am yet to know about you, even though I have seen you grow for almost two decades now, I know that eighteen years will seem small and short in comparison to what you might achieve.

There are some things I should have done differently and different steps I should have taken. I have regrets about decisions I should have taken, and decisions I shouldn't have ever took. Never once though, have I regretted being the father to you and Ed.

If you ever have any troubles, financial or otherwise, please tell me and I will help you.

Also, I should mention that I'm soon to properly secure a land deal in Lotusgrad.

Elijahu.

5 hours ago, Harfleur said:

Dear Ed,

Perhaps there were some things I should have done differently, and there are things I definitely regret over time.

You deserve something, for becoming eighteen I'm granting you my title of 'Knife of Rozania' effective immediantly, even though you would already be getting this in the event of my passing, I have no use for it, but potentially it may have some use for you, in some way or another.

Also in other news, I'm securing a land deal in Southern Lotusgrad, which will be good for all of us. 

Elijahu.

Edvard Jr. Kervallen Pinemaw, the 'Knife of Rozania' received the letter just as he woke up on his 18th. "Huh.. Knife of Rozania... I think I remember him saying something about that.." He muttered, a hand moving up to push the hair back from his face. Honestly, he wasn't sure how to react or reply, so instead he decided not to.. His dad probably knows hes grateful... right?