The Pact of the Horse And Dragon

Me_llamo...

tBDYJ0Rt3TxhwZVvUVIgeoMbqwhPHSJIy7mg2fo18dmtuMzQ1sFjDz1_cc1PyT_Owf3dK6UrMAXCvvTMgRjqXuK54s5GZEw1ZGwzAbfhHwdWz3r788vNKA8ij4vprYi9941euyp76uhY9yR6T9dr4eI

lDj7jvOj0f8zpzfyYE30rQPYk9C4jZTkc-TCfzNdOCElNa-O3v0etf8IrTRXmjQpuFlYyDZHMYZT08Vc06Q2W_6fXSNJYmLOLFQ9sOHebRJnDJjz4YbEpxax_jvB49zMM9_YFgveD6YABqiCBacKKZ4

THE PACT OF THE HORSE AND DRAGON

Agreed on this the year of 1949

Between The Viceroyalty of Hyspia and The Grand Principality of Aeltarys

This document refers to the Viceroyalty of Hyspia, and the Grand Principality of Aeltarys; hereinafter referred to as ‘signatories’:

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

The signatories pledge mutual recognition of sovereignty and agree:

I. THAT the power of rule of each signatory in their respective territories shall be fully respected by the other;

II. THAT the signatories accept the authority of the Viceroyalty of Hyspia and the Grand Principality of Aeltarys as representative of the will of their peoples and thus the signatories shall recognize no other position claiming such.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

The signatories mutually agree that: 

I.  The Signatories shall formally enter a pact of non-aggression. 

II. The Signatories shall refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

III. Residents of the Grand Principality of Aeltarys are protected while in Hyspian territories, and residents of the Viceroyalty of Hyspia are protected while in Aeltarosi territories, so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

IV. Attacks from third parties residing in the territories of The Signatories will not be considered acts of aggression, but must be dealt with by the  government of the offending party's residence.

V. Guilds or mercenary contracts stationed within the territories of The Signatories will be subject to legal prosecution if offending the pact in city limits or on citizens of either city.

ARTICLE III: Cooperation

I. Extradition:  Citizens of The Signatories can, if they are found in committence of a crime in the territory of the other, be sent back to the other, for the purpose of punishment.

II. The Signatories, shall help each other in times of need for the purpose of  aiding their ongoing efforts against dark magics, Azdrazi, Vampires, and other such ‘blights against nature’. 

ARTICLE IV: Trade Alliance
I. Free Trade Citizens of The Signatories shall be allowed to enter each other’s territories in order to trade whatever items may they be selling, unless it breaks any of the aforementioned articles, or the laws of A Signatory.
II. Stall Exchange The Signatories shall each be granted a tariff-free stall within the lands of the other by an appointed member of the Signatories citizenry and/or government.

ARTICLE V: DURATION

1. The signatories agree to enter into a pact of the aforementioned clauses, for fifteen years. It may be renewed by mutual consent of both Signatories upon its expiration. In the case where either signatory is found by the other to be in violation of this treaty,diplomatic resolution shall prevail, while the signatories search for diplomatic resolutions.

Signed,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Maegor Valraenos of Aeltarys, Grand Prince of the Aeltarosi, Duke of Dragonclaw Island, Protector of the Aeltarosi

HIS HIGHNESS, Cesar II de Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia, Duke of Pacazu, Baron of Arenisca and Del’mar, Lord of La Dorada, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Protector of the Hyspian People, Patriarch of House de Pelear

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Arabella Valraenos of Pavia, Grand Princess of the Aeltarosi, Duchess of Dragonclaw Island, Lady of Pavia, Lady of Lumia, Lady of Atalais, Lady of Erice, Lady of Austerone

HER HIGHNESS, Karyna Rezalin de Pelear, Vicereine of Hyspia, Duchess-Consort of Pacazu, Baroness-Consort of Arenisca and Del’mar, Lady of La Dorada, Lady of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Protector of the Hyspian People and Matriarch of House de Pelear

HIS EXCELLENCY, Gregorius Roa, Patriarca della Casa Roa, Head Diplomat Dell’Grand Principality di Aeltarys

HIS EXCELLENCY, Erland Maor, Baron of Montenno, Ministro del Pais de Hyspia

Asbjorn reads the post, his eyes squinting before almost throwing the missive away due to it's bright colors.

"Aeltarys is no dragon. No Horen-blood, nothing. Pretenders," muttered a man of pale complexion, a cigar burning away between his lips. The mechanical side of his face shuddered and whirred with cogs, stuttering a moment as he coughed and returned to reading. "White-haired, too. Elvenblooded humans surely. A taint, a taint -- Hyspia should know. My poor in-laws are unaware of it!"

Maegor I smokes a fat blunt and passes it off to Cesar II, his fellow descendant of mankind. @Wavey

"My friend, you Hyspians make good stuff. I ought to come visit you more often."

5 minutes ago, Javert said:

Maegor I smokes a fat blunt and passes it off to Cesar II, his fellow descendant of mankind. @Wavey

"My friend, you Hyspians make good stuff. I ought to come visit you more often."

The Viceroy of Hyspia accepts the blunt as he too takes a big puff before passing it to Maegor.  

“Real.”