UNION OF EAGLE & LION

alien_mc

Y1CZ3Rz_p1Bri3nhCMjg4H3E25Qhj45TKAhQt84x6AdMWgxi--Xyo-mvCVKh3Xg1zr0DTXQHq5h9F8bQdIKe9h0zDo1BVy3YLojprzZyw4V8lOd6XMj1Kp5vgreOndcWVb5jsyp5-071oHbVIRKBJFc

ISSUED AND CONFIRMED BY,

House Barclay and House Weiss

On the year 155 SA

Event Itinerary

The Ceremony will be held in the Minitz chapel, officiated by Cardinal Matthias Lotharia. The couple will join together in union under the eyes of GOD. At the end of the ceremony, all are free to celebrate in the tavern.

Formal Invitations are Sent to:

The Princely House of Barclay von Minitz

The Viscomital House of Weiss
Sir Ludolf Barclay
Holy Ser Cedric

Sir Emir

Ser Uther

Cardinal Matthias Lotharia

Viktoria Helena af Brasca

Ser Leopold Haverlock
Sir Peter Arasuil Stroheim
Sir Robert Stroheim

Roland Sturmweber
Patriarch Josef

Oblazeki Gnomes, Lembic Urbran and Xob Wobson

His Royal Majesty, Edmund II, King of Aaun & the Lowlands, Prince of Alstion, and his royal pedigree.
His Serene Highness, Ferdinand Barclay, Grand Prince of Minitz and his noble pedigree.
His Highness, Heinrich II Alstreim, Prince of Merryweather, and his noble pedigree.
His Princely Grace, Manfred Johann Barclay, Prince of Sutica, Duke of Reinmar, and his noble pedigree.
His Highness, Richard Stassion, Margrave of Stassion, and his noble pedigree.
His Lordship, Ser Siegmund von Reuss, Margrave of Velen, and his noble pedigree.
His Lordship, Ser Waclaw Jazloviecki, Count of Warsovia, and his noble pedigree.
The Honorable, Walter Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain and his noble pedigree
His Lordship, Emilio Varoche, Baron of Napoliza, and his noble pedigree.

The Royal Family of Aaun and the Citizenry of Aaun
The Royal Family of Petra and the Citizenry of Petra
The Royal Family of Haense and the Citizenry of Haense
The Royal Family of Numendil and the Citizenry of Numendil
The Royal Family of Balian and the Citizenry of Balian

OOC:

Spoiler

Friday November 17th, 6 PM EST

Chapel in Minitz, Aaun

SIGNED,

HIS LORDSHIP, Ser Leutwin Barclay, 

Herald of Minitz, Knight of the Knightly Order of the Circle of Saint Godwin of Aaun

HER LADYSHIP, Martina Katarina Weiss

AjdukFjeL_H1rnEoo3R5oChbhrp5DFcpmx3bE9IrsedHMsOu4iiQM1QSmNyI57QOS7Dz2ktozztNhD7rTRXYZLRVM-vy4dT_tQAQEZy2zWAkI5-gLaWtqQe-7M4WmH6dkXyUAeHuqFVrhlbg4WwZi1o

Lembic Urbran, proud Gnome of Oblazek, looks upon the invitation with glee! 

"Finalleh! Tha' recognition we deserveh!"

Edited by siglms_

The Ancient One received the invitation as a smile started to form on his face, though he still had the heavy urge to bully Leutwin due to his aging patience. "That little shit is finally getting married. I can't believe it. Oh well, he's a good lad, lets be fair." He muttered to himself as he prepared a gift, despite he might not be able to attend.

Holy Ser Cedric received the invitation as he started to speak calmly yet loudly to himself "GOTT BLESS DE KINDER OF MINITZ. ICH BARE WITNESS IN THIS MARRIAGE INFRONT OF GOTT UND HIS SERVANTS." He then proceeded to prepare to attend, but with no gift as marriage nullifies sin.

Spoiler

Please mods, please dont warn me. On god /seen me and youll know that im not anonymous posting

Ser Audo Weiss peered upon the invitation, dumbfounded. He had never even met this man, albeit Veronica had kindly informed him of the engagement. He slumped back into his chair as his mind cast back to the last attempt he made to talk with his daughter, though he promptly reached for his flask of Carrion Black. Warily, his singular gaze cast to the intended location.
Minitz.

"My son is so great, I love my son." The Master Templar, Ludolf, repeats to himself as he reads his invite.

Emilio blinked, utterly surprised at the news, "I never thought I would see the day... well perhaps the Creator does answer the prayers of all."

Dubious Daal munched on a news missive after reading over the word wedding a scheme in progress with his target set as he giggled like a excited child that was told their favorite candy at the function with his black clawed hands over his mouth to keep his smile from overtaking his whole face

Verónica looked to the invitation with a small smile, she always knew her daughter would get married.. But she couldn't fathom the fact that her husband.. the Bride's father had not met the groom-to-be yet. She was slightly nerves about this and she prayed that things would go well on Martina and Leutwin's special day

Burlous would hear throughout the streets of Minitz of the ceremony taking place, chuckling to himself;

"The lad found himself a lady, how time flies..."
He would say to himself before continuing to work on his next book