Elevated from Master to Sage

Minuvas

IDoLsFqKXBzFviznxOYpGg2E-8liMeWZIEwT6J3L111hy-QKTZ-B7baGJ2cQhGFPK2phu16NzMcoTsMuNHGdYLPQ3DIe06g67rO4crZvKGcWb_tDb-Zq1C4beJuy364Rq0Bw3SGKg0RsEigKjzhdlLs

3OzCCnnr9BYzkO3jKlU_KRe1teriAyevsSvXpmMqgqnbrpcpBcB9UStivZJovB1Oy_fV_wHQ4gt1_6ZwF19o3fiZ4JspElwLIdZ56LmsdBYC6cJ6Z6RNluUOcQtdi0lmB9UTOjKxnVXqHsUycE-nays
Portrait of Edvard Kervallen

The Age of the Sage

IDoLsFqKXBzFviznxOYpGg2E-8liMeWZIEwT6J3L111hy-QKTZ-B7baGJ2cQhGFPK2phu16NzMcoTsMuNHGdYLPQ3DIe06g67rO4crZvKGcWb_tDb-Zq1C4beJuy364Rq0Bw3SGKg0RsEigKjzhdlLs

Determined to acknowledge those Magi who have made immeasurable contributions to the realm of magic, the void and all those who wield it. Who have demonstrated commitment to their fellow magi and their safekeeping, we do acknowledge before all sorcerers of Aevos a wizard to whom is called more than MASTER by his peers having risen to the heights of discovery, invention and progress.

MASTER Edvard Kervallen, for the following deeds;

o Discover of Magic deep and profound, to include Atronach Eyes and Sand Atronachs

o Wielder of the magnum opus The Fire Stag
o The creator of the Arcanium Hammer

o For breathing life into walking titans, the Brutus Golems of Hohkmat, to which you have generously agreed to provide many.

We do hereby elevate you as SAGE of Hohkmat and appoint you as an honorary advisor to its Chamber of Stars.

We further direct our Chamber of Earth to erect a statue of Edvard the Sage's bust within our city, in honor of his deeds - past and current.

SO BOUND,
GRAND-MAGISTER, Razad the 'Fatebinder', Hierophant of the Mysteries, Master of the Ziggurat of Hohkmat

Ursus Grandaxe nods approvingly from his chambers in Khaz'a'Dentrumm 

Edvard Kervallen received notice of the missive while sitting in his home. The man, with a cup of tea read the missive, sipping once before he commented "Well those are some big shoes to fill, i'll see what i can do"

Ayche makes a note to congratulate Edvard as he hears this news, glancing down to his focus - a Kervallen creation - while sitting at his new desk in the Chamber of Fire.

"Ay, nice good for em!" *Noted the elf after having read the missive reallllly slowly, as in painfully so.* "If only I knew the heck that actually means..." *He continued a quiet chuckle leaving him as he just goes on about his day*

1 hour ago, Jaslaw said:

"Ay, nice good for em!" *Noted the elf after having read the missive reallllly slowly, as in painfully so.* "If only I knew the heck that actually means..." *He continued a quiet chuckle leaving him as he just goes on about his day*

A'lia would steal the paper out of Onon's hands, afther a good bit of waiting for the slow elf to read. She then smiled upon reading it. " ooh. This souds cool. He really did alot. Im glad to call him my fa-ther.  " She smile.