The Settling of Roodclarnen | Oblazeki Gnomes

Norgeth

U3cYwxkpH_R09KpNGPdUPHOOfLiqhWXGHS5MqAc694FDNKumTxdsrfSXtlpodjYUS_2m0fvqhp8RJp19WirCgCpqTU07caOjCw9hHlPu0NYqlZFsK7rV4fI_0SODUkAEZDndhQ4did2EiCk7iwabDLc06BUAvQ_Sb1ohjYJ0IOEGoAR5zd14MbbJaPIqKb5Fv7gQSQSJ3bi891tGv7c14a4o4lSqg3CIafjVQAHFnri8jf9YgedACGAZyxGdK1OVsHwMaqakh6hr1VshynUKuj9MsWyttVqcStm6i7cQUecCxg

Donovan’s Stand, 495 FifAe

ᛓᚱᛆᛁᛌᛁ×ᛓᛁ×ᚦᛁ×ᚴᚱᛆᛐᚭᚿᛁ

THE SETTLING OF ROODCLARNEN

ᚭᛓᛚᛆᛌᛁᚴ×ᚭᚿ×ᚽᛁᚴᚽ

Article I - Land Occupation

I: The Vassal of The Hamlet of Roodclarnen shall occupy a 25x25 metre area nearby the red-maple forest.

II: The Vassal is allowed to expand underground should need be, to sizes within reason, and as long as other infrastructure is not compromised.

III: Should the sections above be violated, then The Kingdom of Norland retains full rights to evict the land.

Article II - Taxes

I: The Hamlet of Roodclarnen will pay 25 mina per year to the Kingdom of Norland to retain said land once construction is started. The Hamlet of Roodclarnen reserves the right to levy its own taxes upon its citizens if desired.

Article III - Land Use

I. The land provided can be used for any purpose pertaining to a hamlet or village and its occupants, as long as it does not violate standard Norlandic law.

II. The land cannot be used to host foreign or hostile militaries and is strictly to be used for the settling of the Oblazeki Gnomes.

III. While living within the lands of The Kingdom of Norland, the tenants will be subjected to Norlandic law.

IV. Should these rules be violated then the Kingdom of Norland retains full rights to evict the land.

Signed,

Xob Wobson, Wisecap, High Elder of Turniptoft,

Holder of The First Cap, Author of the Gnominomicon.

Signed,

Ordained by the will of the Father before His most Sacred Flame, Ellenore Eiriksson, High Keeper of the Sacred Flame, Master of the Order of the First Flame, Righteous Servant of the Red-Lord, Loyal Adherent to the Ashen Way

"It is by the Will of the Father that I am to host the Gnomes of Oblazek." The High Keeper proclaimed, signing the document.

Lembic Urbran, a proud Oblazeki Gnome, looked at the document in astonishment.

"Truleh? A clarnen obb our own? Magnificent!" 

The stout gnome would dance around, merrier than ever. 

Somewhere in the lands of Petra, a young Oblezeki Gnome dons his redcap for the first time.

An old elf grumbled at the mention of taxes as he sat in the remains of Nisselheim.

A young Freysson glances over the missive with a curious gaze "That's...unexpected. But certainly not unwelcome." he chuckles, folding the missive up and placing it on his desk "I'm excited to pay them a visit."