ANCIENT KAGGATH: Victory in the Paradox

Minuvas

Scrisa scans over this missive, her face breaking into a grin. "Lanre, you son of a b*tch." She cackles, holding her stomach as she laughs relentlessly. "Wish I was there to see it!"

Upon hearing the news, a great beast cackled. Flames of green erupted around the demon's body, a wide grin residing upon his face. "Cerusils causing trouble? Who would have thought! I'm glad to no longer bear the blood of that wretched family!" Malerius withdrew some of his rakir, leaning back as he drank.

Juniper packs her bags, and departs Hohkmat almost immediately after. The crumpled missive was compiled with the rest of her books and papers....

"I'm not surprised of Lanre's actions for every false Celianorian soon or later falls in the grasp of Azdromoth. However..." Ava Ranaleth smiled upon the missive at hand in her keep. Whilst she despised the young Cerusil, she couldn't but respect him for his tactics to escape a large army of people and mages alike. Was he perhaps, the worthy opponent she sought for? A mere bandit? A mere voidal mage? Or rather, a strong-headed Cerusil? "It is a surprise to be sure. I'm quite disappointed but relieved he escaped. Perhaps, they should thank Lanre as he showed them their flawed military force and tactics... I wouldn’t call this a victory." She stored away the missive, gazing upon the Horizon of Celia'nor. She foresaw trouble but not coming from Lanre.