The Pact of Wee Stature and Great Friendship

Zaerie

The Pact of Wee Stature and Great Friendship

Issued at Year 156 of the Second Age

7XJtjhdp6uxf0D8vg7Lm8ipRv1_dun4eafvDkzfsQLKh4ZIEsI3RMICl1mzwwGLejw1xTTTSLGXGG1c7iTRVRk5MzQywSHOxWvP5YV0v3JmufTI9nuzjHDb491697FvEaPs-prs8QuwxIIksArCA8PcSlCxuKiPlYe7LQqmD32cyy8qyr1jPqfooOKpExyqJNEBM4g4mg-uBWwckPO9xqQ4rXewqhrKJLHYxFvr30GGt6h1bZ2RL0vmH-BHFfNTiHpyMskizhcwOGBqgQuQ_rYedqDyUhnUY7tCy8cg3wWxJbM

Upon Queen Catherine I’s first visit to the Shiredom of Dúnwen, she has discovered a new way of life. With bare feet on grass, plows, sheep shearing and the weaving of wool, the Commonwealth of the Petra and the Shiredom of Dúnwen have decided to join in a pact of Friendship. 

[The entirety of this pact would be written in a blue crayon-like material]

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The Commonwealth of the Petra recognizes The Shiredom of Dúnwen, their sovereignty and autonomy.

II. The Shiredom of Dúnwen recognizes Commonwealth of the Petra, their sovereignty and autonomy.

ARTICLE II: TRADE

I. Both signatories dedicate to each other an available tax-free shop or stall within their capital region for the duration of the pact.
II. Both signatories agree to provide each other the best deal possible when trading in bulk goods between each other.
III. Minas are not necessary to trade.

ARTICLE III: NON-AGGRESSION

I. No signatory shall be intentionally harmed by another.
II. If a breach has been found, this shall be resolved diplomatically.

ARTICLE IV: TERRITORIAL CLAIMS

I. No signatory shall lay claim on territories another signatory has laid claim upon.
II. The Signatories may agree to give up a territorial claim in favor of another member having it.

ARTICLE V: INFRASTRUCTURE

I. Both signatories agree to improve infrastructure between each realm
II. This may be done in the form of establishing new roads, bridges and providing easier modes of transport between each other’s realms.
III. Every infrastructure project will be discussed between signatories before execution.

ARTICLE VI: DURATION

I. Both signatories agree to uphold this pact till all find it necessary to part ways.
II. This pact may only be dissolved if all signatories agree.
III. If any articles are deemed broken and all diplomatic reasons to maintain the pact are abandoned, the pact will be invalidated.

signed,

Mimosa Applefoot, Sheriff of Dúnwen

Her Majesty, Catherine I, Queen of the Commonwealth of the Petra

“She were ah grea’ ‘elp preparin’ t’ah looms. Glad t’ae ‘ave more Nation Friends” comments Mimosa Applefoot, the Sheriff

”Oi dink meh signa’ure wus done up though. Oi dun write all curly loike tha’”

[!] Mimosa's Signature magically reverts back to Comic Sans