TO THE IGNORANT AND ILL-EDUCATED

Air

[!] This missive was spread throughout the streets of Haelun’or and some individuals of questionable figure extended it as far as a handful of major cities.

Zl0AdHamzvxfOuAudt6DlUVCNUF9Npdfak3uhgw47j0RioWM9Tllge7ba31CN03ncGHvss26XS6djsokYN_EpZ0AaP8y296n503x8LynQN4l9iwy-toP7vLnN4tcvGS7xIFyOIB4wdrcn3_USn9njus

(Sketch by @S1nnerVsSa1nts)

[!] Here laid an artistic sketch of who was likely the author of this missive, it likely served no other purpose than to look down upon the reader.

TO THE IGNORANT AND ILL-EDUCATED;

It has occurred to me that throughout these lands lay little to no alchemists of notable caliber. Instead I find there to be improperly educated folk who only know how to throw a few symbols together to create an explosion. This is a mockery to the craft that they practice, but rather than fester in my disgust and berate them from afar, I extend my hand out to educate the uneducated. I do this in hopes that it will birth a generation of competent scholars who may earn the title “Alchemist.”

This offer is not restricted to those practicing alchemy, or even novices who’s educators have failed them, but also to those very educators themselves, non-practitioners with interest in the craft,  and whoever else deems themself worthy of the title Alchemist. I encourage you to come and debate my views if you see fit, prove me to be the ignorant one should it be needed, though I doubt such a case ever happening.

I am not teaching the art of alchemy or any other applications of the material alphabet to those in attendance, this lecture serves to educate you in the deeper aspects of the alchemical and so on. Though this is not to say I won’t be looking for prospective students.

I am a scholar, a craftsman, a smith, and an Alchemist above all else; I am Ante’ahern, and I now reside within the walls of Haelun’or, find me here for my first lecture in the coming elven days. Approach me earlier should you wish to chat ahead of schedule.

Spoiler

OOC: Holding the lecture this upcoming Sunday at 12pm EST in Haelun’or, within the Eternal Library on the third floor. My discord is air__

"Nice." The writers sister comments idly, her head canting up to gaze past the missive and at her own half-written work. "Not so nice."

“Ay’ very nice” Ember spoke out as she was creating things in her ships lower deck

"Based," says a fellow Alchemical scholar. She marks the date on her calendar, and resolves to attend.