Gone to Soon [PK]

Fawnytheturtle

Colette Llopis or as some knew her Colette Stroheim was traveling to  Numendil to see her father, they had a really bad argument before her wedding and she felt awful. Her husband had helped her see through her pain and she got the courage to go seek forgiveness. However, she never made it as war had been declared in other lands, bad men roamed the roads. One this very day Colette was carrying a gift. Though she was stopped by four men, she was a fighter but not a strong one, drawing out her sword she took every ounce of strength she had to fight. But it was not enough, one of the men stabbed her in the back, falling on her face and crying out in pain the woman would beg for her life, but the men ignored her. They stabbed her once more and left her there dead.

However before all this went to happen Colette left one note for her loving husband Alexander it read: "Mi amor, I love you with all my heart. But I keep thinking about how I treated my father. I also feel bad with how I treated you, I do miss the moments we share but Hyspia needs someone as strong as you, we can spend time together soon, or I hope. I am going to visit my father and hope he will forgive me or even speak to me. I'll be back soon. - Colette"

Now that her body layed on the road, would anyone find it? Would anyone care to notice all the things she had was missing, everything but one slip of paper. It was addressed to Peter Stroheim, though if someone wanted to be rude and read it anyway: "Dear Father, if you don't talk to me after I come seeking you out I understand. But I hope you will read this letter. I am sorry for the way I treated you, I was upset and hurt. I just let all the pain I was feeling from the past get to me, I do want you to be happy just like I know you want me to be happy. I hope someday you'll forgive me and we can have a chat, or rather heart to heart. -Colette"

If he gets that note it is hard to say, but this is the last life of poor Colette Llopis

-nhp939JpfWvLsmqWoKmJ0Dzr-C2apfb5JKZ6WxMeZTcBW2m4svtyY4F1-WEcZaEH2D1cxyk4gvGeQRVn2HM5RBs9hsfLYGG7wCwpVIYNv28rVCtPMjKd15NqaRNqRzc9lm-Rx6DKozwp9E3N4yMzVk

Spoiler

The referfence is of Colette and her husband Alexander

Spoiler

Thanks so much to Hugo, I am really sorry for how things went. I didn't want to kill her off like this but irl is kicking my butt and I just have to much to handle to focus on to continue. I already spoken to the player who roleplays her husband to give them a heads up, and thank them again for the wonderful rp. Maybe once things settle I'll be back. You all may still see me once in a while if I catch a break, but it was just time to limit my characters to a shorter number. @HugoAntero @Rebellionlife

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

*Alexander Llopis read the letter with tears in his eyes. He stood up climbing up to the city walls looking out into the mountains and beyond.* "Mi amor..."

1 hour ago, Rebellionlife said:

*Alexander Llopis read the letter with tears in his eyes. He stood up climbing up to the city walls looking out into the mountains and beyond.* "Mi amor..."

Once one Klaus von Berkhoven hears of the demise of his student’s wife, who knows how he’ll react as he’s close with the Hyspian man and in frequent company of the Minitzer Tribe of Stroheim.

"I gave it three months. I suppose it ended earlier than that." Said Elena to herself, within her alchemy basement, after finding out the news.

Peter Stroheim, receiving word of Colette's fate, wept. 

For he did not hold hate,

For he did not hold disappointment,

He held love.

"I always loved you, Colette. I wish, so so wish we could've made amends. We'll see each other again, some day. Hopefully."

He wept.