-----THE SWORD OF LOREM-----NOW RECRUITING

Coaster

@Samsan99

Welcome brother, you will be contacted shortly.

ACCEPTED

No further applications will be accepted until further notice.

Any recruits reading this, when the guildhouse is finished (VERY soon) you will be sent a message.

Hey, it's Redbain. In order for our guild to expand, we may need to start saving money for the plot next door. If Will approves of this, then we start saving.

((if you can have perms to bedrock i can do mining to get you money and cobble))

Minecraft Username:

Characters Name:Morgath

Reasons for wanting to join:I want to join as you are now guarding the nical empire. Also the guild itself looks really well planned out. I have been a mercenary myself once and it was quite fun. These are the reasons.

Describe your fighting experience:Been in the warlords army, i have been in many battles. One was against humans.A group of oren guards lay behind a wall. I swiftly moved up behind them and shot arrows. Three got badly injured. They turned to return fire but I was already gone.

Previous line of work (if any):Apart of the army of krugmar and nical empire army.

Why should we accept you:You should accept me as I'am a capable warrior and loyal. I have also been fighting for many years so I be good in battle.

Do you swear to never betray your brothers or cause?:I will never betray my brothers

What are the three groups of the Southern Hunters?:The knife, the bow and the sword.

Do you agree with the rules in place: Yes I do agree

Minecraft Username:

Characters Name:Morgath

Reasons for wanting to join:I want to join as you are now guarding the nical empire. Also the guild itself looks really well planned out. I have been a mercenary myself once and it was quite fun. These are the reasons.

Describe your fighting experience:Been in the warlords army, i have been in many battles. One was against humans.A group of oren guards lay behind a wall. I swiftly moved up behind them and shot arrows. Three got badly injured. They turned to return fire but I was already gone.

Previous line of work (if any):Apart of the army of krugmar and nical empire army.

Why should we accept you:You should accept me as I'am a capable warrior and loyal. I have also been fighting for many years so I be good in battle.

Do you swear to never betray your brothers or cause?:I will never betray my brothers

What are the three groups of the Southern Hunters?:The knife, the bow and the sword.

Do you agree with the rules in place: Yes I do agree

Caleb is recruiting for the Nica military, you should apply for that. I already have the men for the Nica guard.

As the war between the Orcs and our employers the Nical Empire has been somewhat resolved, we no longer require recruits en masse. Ask our man at the location in Al'Khazar for more information, as more may still be needed for the war against the other enemies of the Nical Empire.

As the war between the Orcs and our employers the Nical Empire has been somewhat resolved, we no longer require recruits en masse. Ask our man at the location in Al'Khazar for more information, as more may still be needed for the war against the other enemies of the Nical Empire.

Ah, good. Peace. Perfect. :P

Cancel that last order, we are now recruiting.

All men recruited for the sole purpose of defending Nical is now expelled from our guild unless told otherwise.

Previous employees will keep positions unless told otherwise.

As I was accepted before the Nical thingy, am I still in the guild? (Zolgash the orc)

Yes, if you would ever come by.

I am really sorry for my inactivity. Even as we speak right now I SHOULD be studying and doing a backlog of assignments I should have completed over a week ago. Damn me and my leaving them to the last minute, should be back on the server soon. :/

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.